Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Going to be leaving Monolith for a plethora of reasons that I think I've explained already to some of you who have talked to me about it in game. Will be a permanent departure as I've already given away all of my stuff, as many people who were online at the time saw or were able to experience themselves. Had a lot of fun times on Monolith but it just takes up far too much of my time, time I could spend doing way more productive things. Will miss y'all. Bye.

tiv2guy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No!! Vladimir! We had some great times together and I am sad you are leaving. I wish you the best forever.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Why you leaving but it was nice knowing ya

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your on my friendlist in steam but never actually meet you in game lmao, but cya

dylan7

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Going to be leaving Monolith for a plethora of reasons that I think I've explained already to some of you who have talked to me about it in game. Will be a permanent departure as I've already given away all of my stuff, as many people who were online at the time saw or were able to experience themselves. Had a lot of fun times on Monolith but it just takes up far too much of my time, time I could spend doing way more productive things. Will miss y'all. Bye.
Alcinia Family will keep your memory alive papa

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Never heard the reason why you left, but have a good one mate

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Take care Vlad good luck with your future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.