Status
Not open for further replies.

Accertly

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys, its been a fun time on Monolith since I first joined in August of 2017 with the name Mickey Jalemi. I have met a lot of people that were very friendly. I'm going to be taking an extended break from the server for multiple reasons. The server has just gotten very stale even with the new updates. The original purpose of the server was supposed to be to RP and people do the least amount of that they can to not break rules. The community has a whole has become very toxic and I just don't like it. I am going to be very busy over the next few months and I will be going on quite a few vacations. I might come back when the server has stricter rules and you can actually RP. I've enjoyed the server a lot and I thank everyone for that. Not gonna tag everyone that I like. You know who you are and you can feel free to comment. I will probably remain active on the forums as I enjoy the funny posts and such. Might pop into Monolith every once and a while to see how everyone is doing. Seeya later Monolith.

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Feel you, just made a report for RDM x2 and ended up getting banned myself. Rip Accertly hope you come back. They are letting the other people RDM and bans the wrong guys. You'll be missed in Sinclairs ! And everywhere on the server aswell

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

rip incorrectly spelled sebastian

adios amigo

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah all the active players can see the server going in the completely wrong direction hope this gets fixed. It's just gonna be come normal rp without money printers

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Just make it semi-serious or serious not inbetween. Im getting banned for reporting a massive rdmer who is always into sit ? first offence no warning points nothing, ? Common man all theses rdmer raiding each 5 minutes ? If I was admin trust me I would be 500% fair with everyone and have no preference in sits

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Will miss ya, you're a chill guy, I hope you return soon. Maybe a break can be refreshing for ya.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

See you man, you were fun IG and I wish you good luck in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.