LV

Format:

In-Game Name:
Steam Name: Spooky Da Scary
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:59223062

Date and time of loss: 1/26/19 7:40
What happened:
my friend and i were farming river 9 when the server crashed. i lost 11 cocoas and he lost just 5 carrots.
But Also and check any logs you need to for this. i fell asleep farming last night at around 5am MST, when i got back on at about 5:30pm today, i was still in the server and still alive in the same spot with 0 hunger and 0 thirst. the game did not kick me from being afk, or kill me of humger for that matter. but i lost aobut 45-50k due to rental fees on my river 9 property, i have a meare $600 dollars in my bank after being wiped dry by rentalm fess all night.

What do you need refunded: 11 cocoa seeds or cocoa plants since they were about done, 5 carrot seeds for friend that just started, 45-50K lost due to rental fees and the server not kicking me for being afk and falling asleep

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set within our refund request guidelines page. You are required to have evidence of your items in some form both before and after in order for the items to be eligible to be refunded. You also cant really lose rental fees since you were renting the property prior to the crash so you were going to pay rent regardless, and it obviously doesn't charge you rent after or during a crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.