Axel Anderson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Axel Anderson
Steam Name: AtomicAdam
SteamID: 76561198096722946
Involved: James Anderson

Date and time of loss: Thursday, ‎October ‎4, ‎2018, ‏‎11:10:32 PM PDT and Friday, ‎October ‎5, ‎2018, ‏‎7:33:35 PM PDT

What happened: A friend and I were growing weed. Because I lost my physics gun in a server reset that happened in the past, I couldn't lock my pots into place. Even when they were placed correctly and far apart from each other, the pots would bug out, fly everywhere, and even go through walls. The pots bugging out eventually crashed the server. We lost all of our grown weed and our appliances. I would like $15,000 compensation for the x72 stack of weed that was lost because of the server crashing to split with my friend and a physics gun/the player level required to obtain it, so I can ensure this doesn't happen again. Just to confirm: the stack of foiled hash contained my friend James Anderson's and my weed.

What do you need refunded: $15,000(Assuming each foiled hash is worth $250per), physics gun/the player level required to obtain it

Evidence:
(Fix this, please. Or give everyone a physics gun.) P.S. I will go into discord if it's needed.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This request will be closed, and we will review the first request you posted as this is a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.