Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alpha
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164478836
Your Character Name: Joe Snow

Target Steam Name: Shabzino
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231470491
Target Character Name (if known): Shab Zina

Request Reason: Toxicity, not representing the community positively, not fit for Mentor (Shimax gave me these reasons when PM'ing him ingame regarding the situation)
When did the situation occur?: Essentially the whole time Shabzino has been Mentor.
Your evidence to support your claim: I have video evidence, and rules which I can use to backup my claim.
In [1] General Rules it states, and I quote: "This community has respect as a core value; therefore we ask that you treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Treat those the way you would want to be treated", and personally I feel this should be even more present for Mentors. Now when Shabzino goes around telling people they are "ass" and that they should "really quit the server", I feel like he isn't treating people with respect.
Also inside the "How to become a Mentor" thread, it states, and I quote: " We are seeking role-models for the community, and role-models for the future of our community and newcomers. You will be setting the example as a Mentor, set the same example you'd expect from members of this position if you were in the shoes of a newcomer", now when Shabzino goes around saying the things stated above, he does not treat people with respect, and therefore does not set an example.
My Video evidence of him saying these things will be displayed below:
Now I understand that my one video of him telling people to quit because they simply aren't good at the game may not be enough to issue some sort of demotion or warning. If I come across any other evidence I will add it to this player report.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Shabzino @TheLoser27
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure what you have against me but I don't even know where to start with this one. The situation at bank was isolated where the man in question who died said he was quitting way before but conveniently it didn't show up in the short clip in the report. With that said, to joke around with him I did say he should quit the server to banter around with him. Moving on from this petty part of the report, Joe Snow, who is making this report ironically has been pretty much player targeting me and my friends in reverse, once again it's conveniently not in any of the clips he has most likely. In conclusion, this whole report is completely petty and is literally grasping at straws or no meaningful reason as I have done a lot more during my time as mentor, helping out new players and answering questions to do with rules etc as logs can easily show. All in all, I fully believe Joe Snow has an unknown agenda against me confusingly and for some reason decided to completely take an irrelevant clip and turn it into something bigger. Thanks for reading - Shabzino

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

UNDER REVIEW

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure what you have against me but I don't even know where to start with this one. The situation at bank was isolated where the man in question who died said he was quitting way before but conveniently it didn't show up in the short clip in the report. With that said, to joke around with him I did say he should quit the server to banter around with him. Moving on from this petty part of the report, Joe Snow, who is making this report ironically has been pretty much player targeting me and my friends in reverse, once again it's conveniently not in any of the clips he has most likely. In conclusion, this whole report is completely petty and is literally grasping at straws or no meaningful reason as I have done a lot more during my time as mentor, helping out new players and answering questions to do with rules etc as logs can easily show. All in all, I fully believe Joe Snow has an unknown agenda against me confusingly and for some reason decided to completely take an irrelevant clip and turn it into something bigger. Thanks for reading - Shabzino
Firstly, I would like to see your proof of "player targetting", sure we are not friends. However I have never targeted you or your organisation. Secondly, the report is not petty, this is a serious thing which is annoying multiple people including me. I am asking my friends to see if they have any proof of your toxicity as I can tell you they feel the same way. It isn't respectful and extremely annoying. I don't see how im "grasping at straws or no meaningful reason". New players are everywhere as the server continues to grow, and if they hear you being toxic or disrespecting people, you aren't setting a good image of the community. Thirdly, how do I have an "unknown agenda" against you, the clip isn't irrelevant, it shows you being toxic, which is the reason for this report. Sadly, I do not have a video of this, but I have bought guns from you and then lost them to you, and you come to me and say things like, "Oh yeah thanks for that M4 you gave me". It just isn't necessary, you can be happy you won but you don't have to disrespect other players to show it.

Thanks.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

New players are everywhere as the server continues to grow, and if they hear you being toxic or disrespecting people, you aren't setting a good image of the community.
Not sure if you've been on at similar times as me but not much reason to be condescending. I don't brag on who I help as counting numbers do not help a single person so I'm not going to go back and forth with you on something you have no part in

Secondly, the report is not petty, this is a serious thing which is annoying multiple people including me.
Is that why you constantly talk trash in either OOC or other forms of communication in-game saying irrelavent things such as ben or any of us "bottom" in OOC or when we try to RP as cops, you're one of the first people in PD radio to call us a "PD zerg" or "PDSide". You don't use a mic as far as I know so it really would not be a problem at all for any mods to get your logs of your own toxicity. The sly digs in OOC chat do not help anybody in any way at all.

It just isn't necessary, you can be happy you won but you don't have to disrespect other players to show it.
It's too bad you couldn't hold that same energy either in the recent TDM event that took place, with once again pointless digs in OOC talking about "egos dropping" or "bottom fraggers" etc etc. The fact that you're petty enough to take the time to report somebody else for "toxicity" is not only very strange but very surprising to see this coming from you, with most of my own friends and orgmates etc. regarding you as "toxic" and completely ruining their experiences by talking trash in OOC or other forms of comms when situations take place in-game.

All in all, there is 0 reason to be going back and forth with you as this report is literally pointless and almost giving a "karen" vibe to it as you've never had a problem with me or anybody else afaik up until recent RP situations where you really do take the time to try to get at me for the sole point of bringing me and my friends down using petty reports trying to stain our name. I'll go ahead and leave this to any forum mods to go ahead and lock it to go through everything and come up with a verdict as having to go back and forth over a petty report does nobody any good at all. Thanks
- Shabzino

P.S. looking back, i will mention lastly that what your friends have to say about me means nothing until it actually gets to anything, as I could easily say the same as my friends think you are exactly the type of person you are accusing me of in this petty report. Thanks.

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure if you've been on at similar times as me but not much reason to be condescending. I don't brag on who I help as counting numbers do not help a single person so I'm not going to go back and forth with you on something you have no part in

Is that why you constantly talk trash in either OOC or other forms of communication in-game saying irrelavent things such as ben or any of us "bottom" in OOC or when we try to RP as cops, you're one of the first people in PD radio to call us a "PD zerg" or "PDSide". You don't use a mic as far as I know so it really would not be a problem at all for any mods to get your logs of your own toxicity. The sly digs in OOC chat do not help anybody in any way at all.

It's too bad you couldn't hold that same energy either in the recent TDM event that took place, with once again pointless digs in OOC talking about "egos dropping" or "bottom fraggers" etc etc. The fact that you're petty enough to take the time to report somebody else for "toxicity" is not only very strange but very surprising to see this coming from you, with most of my own friends and orgmates etc. regarding you as "toxic" and completely ruining their experiences by talking trash in OOC or other forms of comms when situations take place in-game.

All in all, there is 0 reason to be going back and forth with you as this report is literally pointless and almost giving a "karen" vibe to it as you've never had a problem with me or anybody else afaik up until recent RP situations where you really do take the time to try to get at me for the sole point of bringing me and my friends down using petty reports trying to stain our name. I'll go ahead and leave this to any forum mods to go ahead and lock it to go through everything and come up with a verdict as having to go back and forth over a petty report does nobody any good at all. Thanks
- Shabzino

P.S. looking back, i will mention lastly that what your friends have to say about me means nothing until it actually gets to anything, as I could easily say the same as my friends think you are exactly the type of person you are accusing me of in this petty report. Thanks.
I am not going to argue back and forth with you, personally I do not think that someone who insults people because of their lack of skill or because they lose fights deserves to be a Mentor. New players shouldn't be seeing you insulting people. If that's the impression you want to set of yourself then that's fine. But not every aspect of the server is "FragRP". And I also don't think I have seen you do one Passive RP Situation. The insults may just be jokes and games to you (which is probably isn't), but either way, it isn't respectful, and it isn't being a good roll model for the community. Not everyone sees as jokes and games. I am not going to argue, I am going to wait for Bryce's take on this as he has put it under review, if I find any more evidence I will add it to the thread.

Thanks.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Shabzino and @Alpha
I will not be going off of anything except what is seen in the video.
@Shabzino As a mentor, even though you dont hold a staff position yet, we do look to you to be the first smiling face of Monolith. With that being said, we all slip up sometimes with myself being included. But I need you to be mindful of who you may have around you at a given time. As a mentor, I need you to be encouraging people to stay and not telling them to quit.
All that said, this is the first instance I have witnessed with you having this attitude since receiving mentor. I am willing to chalk it up to a one-time mistake. You can absolutely talk trash to an extent in character, but telling people to quit is not okay. We dont want that. Please be mindful in the future as further incidence of this nature will result in mentor rank removal.
REPORT PARTIALLY ACCEPTED
LOCKED AND MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.