Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ShadowLogo.PNG

Shadow is a professional organization consisting of the most elite killers and criminal masterminds that exist within the Monolith , we hide in the shadows and complete jobs without any fuss we have branched of from our previous organization which shall not be named but was unprofessional and consisted of low tier street scum and drugs, shadow offer multiple services from manufacturing weapons to "relocation" of individuals.

ranks.png

Leadership ranks
The Shadow Masters
- The leaders of the organization they create wars and alliances, you must respect them at all times and guard their life as if it was your own.

High-tier ranks

Shadow Elite
- Commander of the Agents and shadow task forces conduct and plan raids making money and reputation for the organization.

Shadow Agent
- Field Agent for scouting and informing Shadow elites of raids may conduct raids on their own with permission of a Shadow Elite+
Deal with our enemies and make them know not to mess with the shadows.

Mid-tier ranks

Shadow Soldier
- Workaround the main organization base and make money for yourself and the organization defend in raids on the home base.

Shadow Stalker
- Find information about enemies and street rumours may defend the base in raids but cannot conduct illegal activities within the base without a Shadow Agent+ Permission.

Starter Ranks
Shadow Recruit
- You are beginning your adventure into the shadow progress through the ranks to become a true shadow.

Probationary Recruit
- You are not so trusted within the organization you may be placed on this if you are a lower level or from an enemy org you must prove your self to the Shadow Masters
members.png

The Shadow Leaders
CLASSIFIED

Shadow Elite
CLASSIFIED

Shadow Agent
CLASSIFIED

Shadow Soldier
CLASSIFIED

Shadow Stalker
CLASSIFIED

Shadow Recruit
CLASSIFIED

Probationary Recruit
CLASSIFIED
warstatus.png

War
- The santino mafia
-
-
Alliance
- Ghosts
- Axe Gang
- Legacy
Liked
-
-
-
Disliked

Rules.png

1. Don't break server rules
2. Don't use any third party communication.
3. Don't betray any member of the org.
4. Don't disrespect anybody on the server [OOC]
4a. Don't disrespect any members of the org & alliances [IC]
5. Always scout raids before conducting them.
6. Don't break any alliances or attempt to cause issues with other gangs without Leadership permission.
7. Don't Scam players for in-game currency or target new players on the server.
8. Use of any sort of hacking/citizen hack will result in a report and removal from the org.
9. You must carry an assault rifle at all times if using the main base.

apply.png

(Application status - OPEN)
Steam Name -
Ingame Name -
Why should we recruit you?
What do you have to offer?
Screenshot of your bank -
Screenshot of your Skills/Levels -
How long have you played the server -
Do you accept the rules and chain of command?

External Permenant relocation service

Name of the target -
Photo of their face -
Reason for HIT -
Price (MIN 5K) -

Last edited:

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

TickTock50

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - TickTock50
Ingame Name - Pat Mahiney
Why should we recruit you?-I am a good person to get along with, I am easy going and can fit in with a wide range of people
What do you have to offer?- I am a good gunman, i have a car and i can make some basic weaponry
How long have you played the server - I have been playing on weekends mostly for over a month
Do you accept the rules and chain of command? Yessir

TickTock50

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

oof, my attached pic are not there

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - TickTock50
Ingame Name - Pat Mahiney
Why should we recruit you?-I am a good person to get along with, I am easy going and can fit in with a wide range of people
What do you have to offer?- I am a good gunman, i have a car and i can make some basic weaponry
How long have you played the server - I have been playing on weekends mostly for over a month
Do you accept the rules and chain of command? Yessir

Accepted
See me in game for a invitation
You will be a probationary recruit until you obtain more trust and weapons​

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

venopanda
dave sythe
im a hard worker and a great shot looking for strength in numbers
i offer the above skills, plus im level 63 so i can get us "supplies"
been playing for 2 weeks
image wont upload but heres a link- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393825322
the chain of command is what seperates us from the animals

Accepted
You will be a probationary recruit until you obtain more trust and weapons​

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

+ Added rules and realtions

Immigrant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - Immigrant ツ
Ingame Name - Karol Bulat
Why should we recruit you? - I'm a trusting , hardworking person and would benefit the organization.
What do you have to offer? - I've got a alright player level of 57 , I'm decent with guns and overall good with 2.5k hours on Gmod.
Screenshot of your bank - https://steamuserimagesa.akamaihd.n...787/B0FB3F09D0DD060F8E222E4765372C2312585F4C/
Screenshot of your Skills/Levels -https://steamuserimagesa.akamaihd.net/ugc/915799791350664454/D9BAF2D35CE33877E61E5FB2094F3E9D4DFAFA51/
How long have you played the server - I think for about 2 weeks , I really enjoy it.
Do you accept the rules and chain of command? - Yes of course!

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - Immigrant ツ
Ingame Name - Karol Bulat
Why should we recruit you? - I'm a trusting , hardworking person and would benefit the organization.
What do you have to offer? - I've got a alright player level of 57 , I'm decent with guns and overall good with 2.5k hours on Gmod.
Screenshot of your bank - https://steamuserimagesa.akamaihd.n...787/B0FB3F09D0DD060F8E222E4765372C2312585F4C/
Screenshot of your Skills/Levels -https://steamuserimagesa.akamaihd.net/ugc/915799791350664454/D9BAF2D35CE33877E61E5FB2094F3E9D4DFAFA51/
How long have you played the server - I think for about 2 weeks , I really enjoy it.
Do you accept the rules and chain of command? - Yes of course!

Accepted
You will be a Shadow Stalker until you obtain more money and weapons​

TalikXD

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - TalikXD
Ingame Name - Talik Lake
Why should we recruit you? - I'm a team player and I'm not giving up and I'm working hard to achieve my goals.
What do you have to offer? - My playing level is 70 and therefore I'm not completely new to the concept. I'm ok with weapons and can build some basic weapons.
Screenshot of your bank - Bank
Screenshot of your Skills/Levels - Skills
I have played for about 2 weeks on server and so far.
Do you accept the rules and chain of command? - Always.

First Bullet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name -Simply

Ingame Name - Tass Gill

Why should we recruit you? Because I never disrespect orgs, always is open to buy things for people and I could provide protection

What do you have to offer?-Protection, Bases, Ores (if u pay of course)

Screenshot of your bank-https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/911296191724804814/4A674168575DE5DE462E457420AB8A714014ECB4/

Screenshot of your Skills/Levels https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....320/769CC80FA018570066D9D87CBE91A9EBBE9964F6/

How long have you played the server - I played last year. Waited like 5 months, then I started this February

Do you accept the rules and chain of command?Yes

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - [JDM] Kbsmoke
Ingame Name - Kyler Filander
You should recruit me because I have lots of experience making drugs, guns, and other items. I can also protect and invest as much as needed.
What do you have to offer? - LSD materials, money, a car, and guns. You can see everything I have to offer in my bank.
Screenshot of your bank - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1396277146
Screenshot of your Skills/Levels - Will get later. I am a high chemistry level, mining level and level 51 overall.
How long have you played the server - Used to play last summer, rage quit, got back on earlier this May.
Do you accept the rules and chain of command? - Yes sir.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - [JDM] Kbsmoke
Ingame Name - Kyler Filander
You should recruit me because I have lots of experience making drugs, guns, and other items. I can also protect and invest as much as needed.
What do you have to offer? - LSD materials, money, a car, and guns. You can see everything I have to offer in my bank.
Screenshot of your bank - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1396277146
Screenshot of your Skills/Levels - Will get later. I am a high chemistry level, mining level and level 51 overall.
How long have you played the server - Used to play last summer, rage quit, got back on earlier this May.
Do you accept the rules and chain of command? - Yes sir.

Denied
We dont feel like you are worthy to join us feel free
to re apply when u have more weapons​

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name -Simply

Ingame Name - Tass Gill

Why should we recruit you? Because I never disrespect orgs, always is open to buy things for people and I could provide protection

What do you have to offer?-Protection, Bases, Ores (if u pay of course)

Screenshot of your bank-https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/911296191724804814/4A674168575DE5DE462E457420AB8A714014ECB4/

Screenshot of your Skills/Levels https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....320/769CC80FA018570066D9D87CBE91A9EBBE9964F6/

How long have you played the server - I played last year. Waited like 5 months, then I started this February

Do you accept the rules and chain of command?Yes

Accepted
You will be a Recruit until you obtain more money and weapons​

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Flame Has Joined the War Between Shadow and Black Disciples On Shadows Side.

RödGrönBlå

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - gut bus
In-game Name - David Menace
Why should we recruit you? I have many years of experience on RP servers, I know what I'm doing, I have high skills especially in metalworking and mining, I am capable with a firearm and I'm a good team leader.
What do you have to offer? High skills, massive amounts of materials, good aim, communication skills and money
Screenshot of your bank - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398954216
Screenshot of your Skills/Levels - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398954285
How long have you played the server - Played for a long time last summer, quit for the school year, came back in late May. Over 200 hours
Do you accept the rules and chain of command? To its full extent, yes.

Last edited:

Vladimir Kalishnikov

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

When you post pictures talking shit on the forums then get raided and 3v8'd :cryinglaughingfaceemoji:

issa classic meme amirite @Kyaputen
(they don't have anything to do with each other, just baking black desciples)

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - huntsKB
Ingame Name - Ray Dalio
Why should we recruit you? - Been playing Gmod rp since 2009 and know how to have fun without conflict.
What do you have to offer? - Anything you ask for.
Screenshot of your bank - 20180531134641_1.jpg
Screenshot of your Skills/Levels -20180531134806_1.jpg
Since launch, and Idk how many hours (Maybe 100+)
Do you accept the rules and chain of command? I accept the rules and chain of command.