Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Shawntae
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17025652
Your Discord-Tag: Nikolaisen#5572

Ban Length: Perm
Ban Reason: I'll be completely honest, I forgot why I was banned, it happened 3 years ago but I'm guessing it either was either usage of "n-word" or just general minging around.
Unban Reason: I wish to return to the server, and I feel like it's a big hinder for me to play without access to the discord server, I'm perfectly well aware of all rules related to the usage of discord as you probably would expect what happened at my time of ban was during the very big minging / trolling period of Monolith where you saw the bans of Tim, Panda, Eliass etc.... I jumped on the bandwagon and went to troll around on the discord, I am perfectly aware of what I did wrong, and I will not break any rules again in server as well as on Discord as I've proven quite well for many years that I am capable of.

I hope you can see through fingers, and will allow me to talk on the discord and follow the community closely again like the old days.

I joined the discord a few years ago on an alt account, I'll mention it here incase it changes any of the circumstances. I tried evading the discord ban, as this happened prior to the discord ban appeal section even existing on forums, and I didn't realize how severe my punishment was, which was a poor choice and I regret that.

Time of Occurrence: Somewhere between 2017 and 2018 I'd think.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I think Lola was the banning admin, but I forgot.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes ofcourse.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We're going to unban you but we won't tolerate any rulebreaks, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.