Not open for further replies.

Shiba

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Daniel Wright
Steam Name: shiba
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1292039

Date and time of loss: I'm not certain, whenever the rollback occurred I suppose.
What happened: According to many, I believe the server had to perform a rollback, thus many losing their items. I logged on to check if my items were affected, and indeed they were. My locker stripped of a number of items and my inventory/levels were not given any mercy as well. This is the story as I know it.
What do you need refunded: After recollecting what I've lost, this is what I found to be absent on hand. I will leave a reasoning if I feel it is necessary.
-A minimum of ~$20000 that I kept on hand. I managed to sell my car and was planning to buy a new prior to the rollback with money I made from mining.
-x1 Stack of Hot-dogs 1 stack is visible here. The rest were in my locker.
-x1 Makarov I cannot tell what pistol it is, so I will say it's just a Makarov.
-x37 Bags of Marijuana Seeds Visible in Screenshot.
-x27 Bags of Fertilizer Or Soil, whatever it is.
-x10 Pots 2 aren't visible, but I am standing on them. I will take the 8 if necessary.
-x1 Stack of Pear Juice Refer to Hot-Dog desc.
-x1 Crafting Table Visible in Screenshot
-x1 Woodworking Table Visible in Screenshot
-x1 Cooking Stove Visible in Screenshot

-x1 of each Factory Equipment [Post Edit: I found that the name of each piece of equipment are as follows: Storage box, Conveyor Belt, Workbench, Factory Furnace, Ore Crusher.] Really, really wish I took a screenshots of these. Quite unproductive of me. I don't have time to hop on the server (cause of schoolwork) to gather their names. But I hope you can help me with that area.
-x10 Stacks of Copper Was planning to do some metalwork prior the rollback.

The next part is what I found to be missing from my locker. Sadly, I cannot provide the screenshot as I've mentioned earlier.
-x2 Stacks of Hot-Dogs As mentioned earlier with the Hot-Dogs, I kept 1 stack in my inventory. While 2 were in my bank.
-x2 Stacks of Pear Juice Refer to Hot-Dog Desc.
-x10 Hamburgers Food for when I run out of Hot-Dogs.
-x1 AK-47 Immensely hard to prove, but I don't have evidence to offer but my word.
-x1 Kevlar (S) Once again, I sadly don't have any screenshots.

Last but not least. My skill levels. Nothing much as changed, since I was only relatively mining/farming/cooking for a tiny bit. I will only post the ones that changed.
-Level 15 Farming
-Level 52 Mining
-Level 20 Cooking

Evidence:

Having not expect any sort of "event" such as this. I had not have the time to screenshot any of my inventories. This is the closest, most recent picture I have obtained. Sadly, it's just of my main inventory, and does not show my locker, nor my actual inventory right before the rollback.

20180812174148_1.jpg

Thanks a ton in advance for any help given.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@Shiba What are your levels now so we can refund them accurately. Could you provide an SS of your current levels.

Shiba

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Shiba What are your levels now so we can refund them accurately. Could you provide an SS of your current levels.
Very happy about this quick response!

As of now, these are my levels.
20180819145920_1.jpg

For added bonus, this is my inventory, straight after I lost my stuff... Not even a single hot-dog... Also, I suppose you can cross those crafting benches off the list. Must've been a glitch cause when I first logged in, it didn't even show up.
20180819145919_1.jpg

I should be doing my homework rn, but I spent 5 bucks on here, so I suppose that's a good trade-off.

Shiba

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I apologize if I'm seeming bothersome, but if there's any additional action I need to take or anything, I’ll gladly provide to the best of my ability so that this problem may be solved.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Refund granted. Go to the bank to claim it. Incase you are missing JOB XP create a report if there are Senior Administrators and above online and link them this thread. The refunding staff member needs to confirm here by either editing my response or replying down below.

Status
Not open for further replies.