D

Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Rile

Target Steam Name: Alex?
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71436552
Target Character Name (if known): Alex Archer

Request Reason: Shot while unarmed hands up surrendered. Gunned down on sight.
When did the situation occur?: 9:52 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/mvtekb

Additional members involved/witnessing: John Federal
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@Alex Is Pog you are mentioned in this player report, you have 24-hours to give your side of the story or this will be concluded without your input.

King_Terroriser

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, John Federal here I was the witness in this report and as you see in the video I did have my gun ready just in case something bad happened but I saw my college Simon put his hands up I was about to do the same until I witness him getting shot and tried to shoot the attacker with my gun but failed horribly.

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This is my side of my story. Me and my friends was ready to raid so i popped the alarm. The Alarm started to go off and i heard markovs being equipped so i was aware that there would be a shootout. Once i opened the door i saw Simon with his hands up and i didn't expect someone to put there hands up in that position. I mean the Defenders heard us Equip guns and ammo so if Simon was able to react fast enough he should of went in the corner of the room instead if the position he was in because iv'e raided people in that apartment before and where Simon was people would shoot you once when you would peek so i was worried about that position. Once when i killed Simon and his friend my friend searched Simon and he had a m1911. So he wasn't unarmed he just put his hands up before i shot him.i was worried about the position where simon was Due to what i said people would peek there and once when the Attacker peek they would get shot.

D

Deleted member 12627

This is my side of my story. Me and my friends was ready to raid so i popped the alarm. The Alarm started to go off and i heard markovs being equipped so i was aware that there would be a shootout. Once i opened the door i saw Simon with his hands up and i didn't expect someone to put there hands up in that position. I mean the Defenders heard us Equip guns and ammo so if Simon was able to react fast enough he should of went in the corner of the room instead if the position he was in because iv'e raided people in that apartment before and where Simon was people would shoot you once when you would peek so i was worried about that position. Once when i killed Simon and his friend my friend searched Simon and he had a m1911. So he wasn't unarmed he just put his hands up before i shot him.i was worried about the position where simon was Due to what i said people would peek there and once when the Attacker peek they would get shot.
Just because I have a weapon on me, does not mean it was equipped. I put my hands up because we just started basing and I didn't feel like dying, I was willing to RP correctly and drop all my belongings under FearRP rules, hints the reason I went ahead and put my 1911 in my inventory to get ready to drop it. Regardless of hearing a makarov being equipped, shots were never fired until you gunned me down completely already. John didn't even have it off safe until you killed me. You didn't try to warn me, or even let me live. John should have been the only person you killed. I posed no threat to you whatsoever, yet I was the one you gunned down first without remorse. This is my feelings on the situation. I just felt like it was RP'd incorrectly.

8. Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, it is reasonable to enter with the intent to kill. For example, if anyone at the targeted property has a weapon equipped, the base as a whole constitutes a legitimate threat and you may kill everyone that has not visibly surrendered inside it.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Simon the Rile
Your player report has been accepted. The reported player will be receiving a 3-day weapons blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.