Sleep deprived?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Bobby Kurosaki

Aug 6, 2018
Pennslyvania
Hi if you are sleep deprived I have a great solution!
Step 1- turn that dang computer off!
Step 2- take a warm shower
Step 3- get in your pajamas
Step 4- take your medicine
Step 5- fill a glass of water
Step 6- walk to your bedroom
Step 7- take a sip of water and lay down
Step 8- I put in headphones sometimes with sound at the lowest level or no headphones
Step 9- meditate
Step 10- find a comfortable place to put your head
Step 11- stay warm under blanket with good room temperature not too hot but not too cold
Step 12- produce body heat
Step 13- slowly fall asleep while you dream the night away
Step 14- wake up at a decent time (hopefully)
Step 15- down the rest of the water in the cup
Step 16- wake up and enjoy your day!

If you guys want me to do more guides just comment some suggestions below

Brad

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Apr 11, 2019

DystopianRaven

Monolith Pleb
Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
I sometimes listen to r/nosleep storys on YouTube from Reddit, sounds counter intuitive but it works for me

Reactions: Bobby Kurosaki

SCOTTISH

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Feb 2, 2019
United Kingdom (UK)
I need this so bad, my sleep schedule is so bad. Mainly because everything around me is technology, Longest I haven't slept recently is like three days. (Not because I am on Monolith most the day and night...)​

Reactions: Bobby Kurosaki

Bobby Kurosaki

Aug 6, 2018
Pennslyvania
I sometimes listen to r/nosleep storys on YouTube from Reddit, sounds counter intuitive but it works for me
The blue light from your phone actually makes your body feel less tired because the sun has some blue light so every time you see blue light your body makes less melatonin because it thinks it's mid day or even early morning

Bobby Kurosaki

Aug 6, 2018
Pennslyvania
I need this so bad, my sleep schedule is so bad. Mainly because everything around me is technology, Longest I haven't slept recently is like three days. (Not because I am on Monolith most the day and night...)​
That isn't very healthy I would recommend putting your technology down for a little it's usually recommended to put all devices with blue light down for 30 minutes before you go to bed

SCOTTISH

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Feb 2, 2019
United Kingdom (UK)
That isn't very healthy I would recommend putting your technology down for a little it's usually recommended to put all devices with blue light down for 30 minutes before you go to bed
Due to the massively overpowering thing of my generation "bordem" I even though I wait 30 minutes after going off my phone then try to sleep it sadly doesn't work, thanks for the recommendation.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
I try sleeping but the world is the neather

I usually sleep terribly due to thinking a whole ton at night. Usually, I spend a shit ton of time thinking at night over what I did in the day and reflect on my actions including past mistakes. I also think of different scenarios and what I would do in each one like a bank robbery or if I won the lottery and think of the best outcome in each one. I have a real tendency to do this and even after taking 12mg of melatonin 30min-1hr before bed it does diggity squat. I combat this on important nights by just staying on my phone. I have an S9+ so I just toggle the Blue Light Filter and just watch or read stuff till I fall asleep, seems counter-intuitive but as said it works.

Last edited:

SCOTTISH

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Feb 2, 2019
United Kingdom (UK)

Kevin Deluca

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2018
"produce body heat" Becomes sweaty cuz its 30c in the room at night. Cant sleep cuz im used to having it be 5c. Falls asleep, wakes up with sweat and feels like shit. Basically summer, summed up for me...