Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Lui
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:24990058
Your Character Name: John Smith

Ban Length: 6 Days
Banning Staff Member: @Slick ♔ @Shabzino

Ban Reason: Staff Disrespect // "Job Corruption" // RDM
Unban Reason: Lets get it straight i rdmed no one all the police at that time were killing the entire security force so i ofc killed them right back I was NEVER corrupt no matter how many times slick claimed that he "saw" it no one was being corrupt all we were was stopping people from entering the CLOSED bank and if they walked in we would taze them and throw them back out. the police started to try to kill us when we were doing our shit and trying to have fun so we shot right back and killed them all tbh the police were pointing guns at us and setting up to fight us well before the shooting even started. so for the staff disrespect ig slick cant handle being told "fuck you" for being a lair or something honestly pretty well deserved for keeping me in his sit for 30 mins gagged for doing nothing. im just going to state my opinion this sit was rigged without doubt to me most of the people in this sit were people that ik slick def doesn't like including me i feel as if any other staff member should have taken this sit.

Time of Occurrence: Around 8:00pm PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: there were abt a dozen people in that sit idk there forum accounts
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.