Status
Not open for further replies.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

so hear me out no need for some input from a random feller like my self but listen.. Summer event right? a trip back to florida on that god awful bus please ik map changes are rare but for the summer i think it'd keep shit alive and make sense being that the map that was used wasn't big and would be perfect for the current player counts we've been having and even possibly bring back or even increase the population.. it could also be put in place for the remaining summer days until monoford is overhauled ! <4 florida rp was really the best :0

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I love that map
i do aswell its so fun and community involved aswell it should be honestly taken into consideration, and no other rp uses that map. i really do hope

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A map change is heavily needed as of right now. Any map would be good.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

A map change would be great but I don't personally think it should be Florida, although it's a great map I'd rather have Truenorth or Paralake.
paralake if anything fr it was between Para and Florida as the best maps they had.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Alright we understand anything but monoford but thats why i said florida 1. for it to be summer themed and 2. so everyone will be happy with it, i feel like florida is all of the above with all the past maps.

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It would bring a ton of people in and make it that much more fun to change the map. Please no southside though...

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Before this shit gets denied, no one is saying to switch off monoford permanently, we understand that monoford cost a lot of money, but now more then ever we need a map switch even just for a month. Tbh idc as long as it is a fun map, paralake would be ideal imo, its small and simple + monolith ran it for years. Player count is low AF even though its summer, can we just have a week of something different, most the playerbase is bored out of the minds cus nothing new happens. This would be so cool.

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I agree we need a map change for 1 week to a month. Truenorth or Paralake would be good to switch to, maybe even rockford but I didn't experience that map much.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

telling you guys florida is way smaller, and just so community involved its so fun the apartments and all , if we got it back i'd play everyday of the week just to soak it up.. listen to me lol paralake was it but florida is IT

twofone

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I've only played on monoford but I'd love to try one of these maps!

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

id love for the map to be changed to something like paralake or truenorth or maybe even southside

D

Deleted member 874

While a permanent map change is not going to happen. The idea itself here is not necessarily a bad one, but the timing is not so good.

We are currently in the process of finishing up Update 2.0 which is one of the bigger updates Monolith has ever had.

As such, we do not currently have the resources nor the time to take off from that update to do this. However, post 2.0 I would like to entertain this idea perhaps on Florida V2.

Status
Not open for further replies.