Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WhiteTiger2643
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94509962
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jayden Smith

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @smokeydagger
STEAM_0:1:40777411

Reason for Report: 4 random warning points, clearly not seeing the other party use esp. It's my very first offense of "abusing report system", and i didn't get talked to in game at all by smokey, this is completely unprofessional
Time of Occurrence: 12:33
Evidence to support your claim: Don't need any, i was given warning points without a sit, or without any response.
Additional members involved/witnessing:Nope

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

clearly not seeing the other party use esp.

Since you are "clearly" seeing things that we cannot, care to share some evidence here? Otherwise this will have to be denied. Staff reports require tangible evidence, this looks nothing more than to be just word and speculation.

WhiteTiger2643

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

But i got warning points for "MISS USING report system"

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

But i got warning points for "MISS USING report system"

I understand, however we are well within our rights to issue punishments for misusing our report system if you have been sufficiently warned. I do feel like he should have responded to your report... yes. But that is only one screenshot, and your report would have been closed multiple times, no?

I will wait on @smokeydagger to share his side on that, of course. But I would like to hear more from you about this "ESP" you continuously reported and expected our staff to handle without video or tangible proof.

WhiteTiger2643

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

My report was closed once
and then i made the report about them hacking, and then boom warning points

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @WhiteTiger2643,
I'll quickly touch on the warning point issued then the report being closed.

While being chased from 1% you ran into the mines and towards one of the outskirts houses though a tunnel. You got to the top of the ladder and came across a locked door. Realizing you were up against a locked door in front of you and 1% behind, you made a report saying you were stuck in the mines. I went towards you and explained in voice how you are not stuck in the mines and you are misusing the system to attempt to get staff to take you out of mines/unlock the door for you. I also had explained that you would be receiving one warning point for abusing the system and attempting to get staff to save you from RP, ultimately ruining the RP. After you told me you could not hear me I quickly explained though text how you were misusing the report system, could easily walk the other way and not to try to trick the staff team to benefit yourself. I stopped the conversation there and did not issue the point right away because 1% was close by and I wanted to watch the event unfold for a separate reason. As soon as the event ended I issued one warning point and having that we already had a chat about the issue I felt the situation was over. To clarify the WP was issued for your first report, not the ESP report. I decided to issue the one warning point (the smallest punishment other then a verbal) because of how the report was made to try to get staff to take you out of RP, the very extensive history you have, and that you should have known what you were doing is very clearly wrong. I believe a simple verbal was not good enough for this specific situation. The screen shot you provided says "you now have 4 warning points", that is the total number you have including previous punishments, not what was issued.

Regarding the closing of the report, I did that for a few simple reasons. I spectated the entire event and could not see proof or a hint of ESP. The people shooting at you multiple times showed hesitation of continuing due to not knowing where you were. They also were standing at the bottom of the ladder for a considerable amount of time waiting for you to peak over. After you peaked over the edge there was an appropriate amount of reaction time and missing shots. At no time did I see anything having the hint of ESP. Besides all of that, simply making a report saying "Brah that guy is legit hacking" and "its so obv" does not suffice and warrants a report closure alone. If you wanted to submit a serious report and provide evidence of any type that could prove he is tracking you though walls I would be more then happy to talk.

Of course I have the shoot out involving 1% and yourself recorded and on request can provide it to @Gregg but will not post it here as I currently cannot blur some sections.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I do not see where or how smokeydagger handled this situation poorly. He of course is bound by the limitations of knowledge. This seems to be a heat of the moment report where you feel like smokey did not do his part, where in fact he was doing only what he could. I do not blame him for not punishing, unless we have for sure evidence of parties using ESP our staff cannot act.

So, with that being said, this is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.