LV

Last edited:

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

THE HOLTENREICH
Due to this org being disbanded or re branded were asking if you are taking defeat or adding the war to your new org ?

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Due to this org being disbanded or re branded were asking if you are taking defeat or adding the war to your new org ?
It’s difficult—if any actual fighting happened I would accept defeat, but I don’t think I can say I lost a war where nothing actually happened. So, in short, I’d like to move to dissipate the war

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In the spite or zerg rp cough cough , We've agreed to have a cease fire on which no org takes victory or defeat between us and Sparta and have temporally grouped together to fight zerg's
but you deny mine! :(

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It’s difficult—if any actual fighting happened I would accept defeat, but I don’t think I can say I lost a war where nothing actually happened. So, in short, I’d like to move to dissipate the war
Tho you randomly declared war on me to assit other orgs you and I never really met other than a raid that occured , I will agree to end with 0 Victory / Defeat Taken on either side
but you deny mine! :(
Also , This is because you wanted to war me , + I kinda like free guns ;) JK LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.