Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

OK I'm going to have to call bullshittery on some of these things you claim. First of all, surrendering. Pretty much worst then death because you have to give up your items and go to jail, costing you more time then if you just died. Second of all, negotiating. I'm not going to say much but how would you negotiate in that situation? With what? How? Pretending to have a bomb. This one made me laugh. You can claim shit like this but it will never matter because the PD roleplayers already know that there is no bomb in the game and will act on that. And when you say that if your looking for a fair gunfight to play CSGO, any game with some type of overpowered thing or principle in it is frusturating. Take for example, bhopping in CS:S. It was one of the most broken game mechanics at the time and made it hard for players to play without getting mad. Now however, take the bhopping, something everyone could do, and only give it to one side. See my point?
You clearly have no idea how to roleplay and I am seriously considering removing you from our ROLEPLAY server for your stupid post.

Status
Not open for further replies.