So, You still have missing textures and errors on paralake

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Brusier

Oct 26, 2018
First make sure you are subscribed to both content packs, you do this by doing the following:

guide1.PNG

1. going to our content pack and clicking subscribe to all while Garry's mod is closed

guide2.PNG

2. scrolling down to the linked content pack titled "Monolith RP - Truenorth Collection"
( https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1308680398 )

guide3.PNG

3. Clicking subscribe to all (while Garry's Mod is closed )

4. Open Garry's Mod after the download is finished and click addons

5. Make sure all the content packs and maps are enabled

6. Restart Garry's Mod

7. Join the server

Last edited by a moderator:

Kresny

Feb 10, 2018
Poland
2. scrolling down to the linked content pack titled "Monolith RP - Truenorth Collection"
The linked content pack? There are no links here.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
The linked content pack? There are no links here.
Type !content in game or on the forums, go to the “Servers” tab and click the arrow, click content.

Kresny

Feb 10, 2018
Poland
Type !content in game or on the forums, go to the “Servers” tab and click the arrow, click content.
Dude! Both !content and the content tab takes me to the first content pack and you've mentioned two of them. Can't you just link them if you mentioned a "linked content pack" in the first post?

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017

Jerry Newman

Jun 16, 2019
Is there a way to talk to a technical support person about this because I have installed CSS game content and I have subscribed to all of the things that are needed but everything is still pink and black checkered. If someone could help me to solve this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
Is there a way to talk to a technical support person about this because I have installed CSS game content and I have subscribed to all of the things that are needed but everything is still pink and black checkered. If someone could help me to solve this problem I would greatly appreciate it.
Yes. Post a thread in “Technical Support”

Will.

Jul 10, 2019
Forgot to mention, this thread helped me a ton when I formatted my pc and had a lot of troubles coming back, thanks for making this