Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11477

Hey Scottish, it's the half term and I am bored and I regret what I did, so please give me this last chance:

BECAUSE SERVER IS DOWN, I CAN'T CHECK THE EXACT REASON AND BAN LENGTH, BUT I'M JUST GONNA USE MY ESTIMATION.

Steam Name: William Morris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166554719
Your Character Name: Daniel Kurt

Ban Length: It was either 1 week or 1 month. Can't be too sure.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SC0TTISH or @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: I think it's for corruption and minge.
Unban Reason: Scottish. I'm sorry for trying to fuck around with you. All I was trying to do is have some fun, and it wasn't mean to go this way, and here I am bored having nothing to do banging my head on my table. Fine, it might of been sort of corrupt when I unjailed one of the prisoners with some people of my crew, but the thing is I did this because the reason they got arrested was so petty and was unjust anyways, and because it would of taken a long time to make an admin sit, when the prisoner would probably be out by the time it got taken, I just decided to take it into my own hands.

So, you were meant to blacklist me from PD and Security for one month. Now, the thing is you accidentally put it at one minute. So the stupid f&*ck that I am, I got returned from the admin sit, and decided to go and change my job back to PD.. Yes, I am retarded. Yeah. I'm just going to say that I didn't switch to PD at that time to go corrupt or RDA. All I wanted to do is level up in PD as what's the point of being player lvl 50 and police level 10 or something. So yeah, you brought me back to the roof and banned me.

Sorry Scottish, even though I do have a bit of a ban and warn history, this time I'm being serious that I am sorry and I regret this. I mean, no one would like to be on half term break with nothing to do, apart from watch Youtube videos and play on some .io games. So, I hope you take this into account, and hopefully unban me? Please.

Time of Occurrence: Sometime within last week. Again, I don't know exact time since server is down.
Additional members involved/witnessing: SC0TTISH cloaked and watched me.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @william morris ,

Thank you for making a ban appeal, after reviewing your history and having a discussion with you on Discord your ban will not be changed and cannot be disputed. Read the rules of the server as I don't believe you understand them.

Ban Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.