Status
Not open for further replies.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, I know this is my 3 time going to be "leaving" the community but this time it isn't me coming back instantly, this is simply me saying I am going away for 1 week maybe 2, I have reflecting on my recent choices and decided it is best I part from the community, I am sorry to the people in this community I have made angry or sad, I have anger issues and that is sometimes why I make people mad, I also have depression which makes me spread my sadness to others, and that is why I am making this to say sorry, and in my break I hopefully will come back and not do what I have done.

Goodbye, again I am sorry for my actions and I hope to return better than before.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has those days. Everyone knows what I’m talking about. Everyone gets frustrated sometimes with the way things are, and sometimes can’t view the POV of the declaration or rule while they’re frustrated. I, myself, have been frustrated to the point I’ve taken a break for a day. You just have to remember that this is a video game, and even bigger, this is a community. A place to have fun. Laugh with the friends you’ve made, and enjoy yourself while on the server. Enjoy your break, and don’t get too stressed out over the way things are.
Fairwell.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

PS: I already like your mindset on returning better than ever.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

We're all human, you really do not have to worry. We all make mistakes, I know I have. Take as much time as you need, Monolith will always be here when you decide to return and feel comfortable.

Don't worry yourself man, in the end it's just a videogame. Ain't that much to worry over.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You have nothing to be sorry about, man.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, I know this is my 3 time going to be "leaving" the community but this time it isn't me coming back instantly, this is simply me saying I am going away for 1 week maybe 2, I have reflecting on my recent choices and decided it is best I part from the community, I am sorry to the people in this community I have made angry or sad, I have anger issues and that is sometimes why I make people mad, I also have depression which makes me spread my sadness to others, and that is why I am making this to say sorry, and in my break I hopefully will come back and not do what I have done.

Goodbye, again I am sorry for my actions and I hope to return better than before.
Hope to see ya back when i come back' Quite tragic how our last encounter ended XD But hopefully we can hop back on and continue our little rivalry we set' Wouldnt be the same without ya

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hope to see ya back when i come back' Quite tragic how our last encounter ended XD But hopefully we can hop back on and continue our little rivalry we set' Wouldnt be the same without ya
Well the family disbanded it died, and we lost are allies cause of tommy letting my members raid them.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You'll be back in a couple days, nothing to worry about.

Jason Richards

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Aw shit, bye my guy

(i love you)

Status
Not open for further replies.