Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Sp3ctre
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101341510
Your Character Name: Curtis Mackson

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I Believe that my ban should be either shortened or removed for a few factors, however I do completely understand that I have broken the rules, and I will respect any decisions made that forbid my ban from being changed...

During the staff situation which resulted in my ban, I was making sure that I payed utmost respect and consideration towards SCOTTISH's Judgement and opinions, I made no attempts to lie during the sit, and was very open and admitant about the rule that I had broken...

I Also fully understand that I have broken the rules, and I am aware of what rule has been broken, I have made a promise not only with the member of staff, but myself, that In future I will ensure that I am respectful to these rules, and will not break them again...

I Know for a fact that I can stand by this statement, and I would like to ensure all of the servers staff team that going forward, I will prohibit myself from acting in such a way that violates the rules, Again, I would like to stress that I understand I have broken the rules, and I understand that this is not something that is taken lightly at all...

But it is down to the staff team to trust me, and allow me to demonstrate that I really can keep this promise, although that is the staff's decision, and whether their decision is in, or against my favour, I will respect it...

Time of Occurrence: 13:00 (BST)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Sp3ctre ,

Regarding your ban appeal. The ban in which you have been issued for "Leaving to Avoid Roleplay" for one week was completely reasonable, I value that you respect my decision but based on information provided to me, I believed you had no intent if not caught to inform staff that you disconnected the situation despite you doing it purposely to savour your items. While in the sit you even mentioned to me "How did you know I did it" or along with them lines.

Your ban will not be reduced or removed as this is not your first, second or last time you will re-offend on this rule or the rules in general. It's clear, that even if you were given warning points or restrictions in-game that this will not stop you from breaking server rules. As mentioned, your ban appeal is not accepted and therefore denied.

Locked & Moved to Handled Ban Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.