Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As the title states, I spawn in a black box every time I load into monolith. This has been happening since the map changed to monoford and I have no clue why. I haven't seen this happen to anyone else except for me, so its a little confusing in regard to the cause. My keybinds reset as well for some reason. Here's a video of the box: https://gyazo.com/6c558a3b8cf6e2422d3c59fb011f5a0f

I'm sure most staff are aware of this because I have to make a report to be tp'd out of it everytime I join lol.

Merilyian

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Might be a box that all players spawn in before they select where they wanna start at. That's my guess. Haywire teleport script or something of that sort.

wiz

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Might be a box that all players spawn in before they select where they wanna start at. That's my guess. Haywire teleport script or something of that sort.
yep thats what this is. don't know why it spawns me here without teleporting me to the map whenever my game fully loads

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have this same exact issue when spawning in for the past week. May have to due with the recent January Garry's mod update.

Waffle

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

try contacting a staff member in the game to see if they can teleport you out of the said box.

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

It should come up with a menu when you join to spawn into one of three locations. Does it not give you a menu?

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Doesn’t happen to me, weird

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

it is something with the gmod map. When you try to play sandbox and go on a monolith rp single player, there are 2 maps. 1 of them spawns in the normal place the other is a blackbox. Try resetting gmod add-ons

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.