- Aug 11, 2017
It's that time of the year again, to celebrate Halloween among the community! Our event team has been hard at work preparing a catalog of events for your enjoyment, and we hope they will be quite the thrill!
We would like to thank @MelodyRain for preparing the calendar below that will outline the series of events and plans that will unfold as we close out October for 2019!
Catalog of Events-
Jigsaw will be holding a series of traps and riddles for the unfortunate souls who have been kidnapped into his little game. It will be your job to survive his riddles, and solve his puzzles, your life and others is on the line...
Think you are the best shot in town? Put your skills to the test by taking out pumpkins in this carnival-style shooter. The person with the fastest time wins!
Friday, November 1 @ 6pm EST
Dress to Distress! Think you have the best cosplay, or creepiest costume? Put it to the test in this event, dress up however you like, the best costume will win a grand prize!
Saturday, November 2 @ 5pm EST
This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge sanctioned by the U.S Government. Weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning, until 7 a.m., when the Purge concludes. Blessed by our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn. May God be with you all.
- You cannot use a job to retrieve weapons, items, or anything else that would allow you to kill or harm players. You must use what is at your independent disposal.
- There will be a safe zone at Town Hall and the bank for players who die or do not wish to participate. Players who are actively still participating cannot enter this area and cannot interact with this area once the event begins. You will be stripped of your weapons and taken out of the event if you do otherwise.
- Rules such as RDM, VDM, minge-grabbing, FearRP, and FTVL will not apply while this event is active. In addition to that, reports will not be handled during the event unless they are truly important. This will be expanded upon when the event starts.
- No timers will be in effect (deposit, raid timer, etc).
- We ask that you do not complain about your items being taken or destroyed by others while this event is active. You will have plenty of time to pickup any items and deposit them to your bank.
- You cannot go out of the safe zone(s) to participate in the event then run back in.
- ... more rules may and will be added before the event starts in game. This is just a base rule-set.
ESCAPE THE FIRE
Sunday, November 3 @ 7pm EST
Pyrophobics beware, this event will put your fire survival skills to the test! The room around you is on fire, and your goal is to survive. Will you be the one to escape the fire?
And be sure to join us tonight, October 31st at 8pm EST for our ZOMBIE BATTLE ROYALE. You'll be thrown into the ring with one objective: survive. Watch out for an added threat of zombies, these reanimated souls lost their lives in previous Royales and are back for revenge.
Thank you all for viewing this thread, and of course, we thank you for those who will participate in the upcoming events this Halloween. Your continued support towards Monolith will never go un-noticed, and is always appreciated. For those of you planning to celebrate the festivities in the real world, stay safe, and enjoy the holidays!