Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Loki
Your Steam ID: 76561198158021552
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tye Shaw

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Benpd05

Reason for Report: Refusing to state a rule that was broken in a sit. A security guard stole my friends items, i told the security guard if he took them im killing him, then to realise he did take them i shot him. Ben gave me a wp for rdm because he said i need to mug him for the items instead of shooting. The security TOOK my friends items which you can be killed for. He talked bout how you cant kos security guards but that isnt a rule. He stole my friends items so he got shot.
Time of Occurrence: 3 min ago.
Evidence to support your claim: I have video id rather not post. This was more because he gave the WP and said "im not gonna argue anymore", I want the rule i broke.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Nope
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, Tye
First of all, I would like to address the rule I brought up in the sit I have spoken to many staff members such as @Thegamingshain, @Tru and @Spartandan3k about kosing government jobs and they have all said that you shouldn't; however, I shouldn't have brought up the rule instead I should've used.
Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
This rule would've applied as you had no actual proof that he had the items at the time even though you were right you still didn't know and the only way you could've found out was if you zip-tied him which you didn't. You also killed him while surrendered jumping to the conclusion that he had taken the item because they weren't on your friend's body at the time however you said that the reason you knew it was him was because there were only 2 people near the body and the other was a cop in the gunfight and he a security guard who was surrendered.
As Touched on above the party was also surrendered I have attached a rule you also infringed upon below
  1. Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement, or fail to fulfil requested demands.
In killing him while he was surrendered you broke this rule as he wasn't snitching while he was surrendered and wasn't resisting. But in this situation you tell him if the gun is gone from the body you're dead then shoot him this is RDM and this is why you received a Warning Point for RDM.

As for me saying I'm not going to argue anymore, I do apologise for this however at the time I was frustrated as the sit had been going on for around 15 minutes and getting nowhere while reports were piling up however this is no excuse for this and again I apologise for what I said.
Kind Regards,
Ben

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This rule would've applied as you had no actual proof that he had the items at the time even though you were right you still didn't know and the only way you could've found out was if you zip-tied him which you didn't. You also killed him while surrendered jumping to the conclusion that he had taken the item because they weren't on your friend's body at the time however you said that the reason you knew it was him was because there were only 2 people near the body and the other was a cop in the gunfight and he a security guard who was surrendered.
My whole point here is that i was right, when you call out a kos on someone there is always a chance it could be carried out on the wrong person, due to how many people wear the same clothes. But i wasn't wrong. My logic was that i killed cop instantly and he couldnt have had time also the security was on top of my friends body and only put his hands up when i came around corner. Why is it my responsibility to in mid combat use my mug timer because someone picked up my friends items. If i was wrong then it would have been rdm but i wasn't. My logic was right and it isnt hard to use common sense here. Also it wasn't a kos callout, he stole my friends items so i shot him. If you get in a fight with a cop that isnt a kos its a fight.
In killing him while he was surrendered you broke this rule as he wasn't snitching while he was surrendered and wasn't resisting. But in this situation you tell him if the gun is gone from the body you're dead then shoot him this is RDM and this is why you received a Warning Point for RDM.
Surrender party rule only applies if the person who had surrendered didnt give you reason to shoot them. Earlier today i got in a sit with numbers because a player was shooting at my car and me so i raided him. He had his hands in the air but i shot him due to the fact he had already given me enough reason for him to die. You said in the sit i could have mugged him their but it was public, how am i meant to know that rule doesnt apply then. Again why do i have to stop MID COMBAT and mug someone who STOLE my friends items.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing the video of the situation with the other CMs, it is clear that the punishment is valid. You did not see the security taking any items off your friends body nor did you confirm he had them on him/the cop didn't have them. When you showed up and saw the security guard, he was putting his hands up, right before you started shooting him.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.