Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: vice
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:447850071
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Apecengo

Reason for Report: False Code Red
Time of Occurrence: around 1pm est today
Evidence to support your claim: Apecengo is quick to the trigger and I don't think hes taking the time to see if it was a reasonable code red. I wasn't under fearrp and wasn't endangering others in any way.
  1. Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
  2. Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Alpha
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I tried shooting the tire, as it can clearly be seen during the short video.
I could have continued shooting if I wanted to use deadly force against your person.

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Doubleposting
I tried shooting the tire, as it can clearly be seen during the short video.
I could have continued shooting if I wanted to use deadly force against your person.
Shooting the tire and shooting at all is deadly force it doesn't matter if its the tire or not

And according to @SCOTTISH you were also involved in another false code red earlier in THIS REPORT.

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Shooting the tire from up close is not deadly force. The vehicle was next to me. Maybe, if I was so far away that it was very improbable for me to actually hit it and instead, I would probably consider it then deadly.

Not in this case. I shot a couple of times the tire while I was next to it (I could’ve changed the tire if the car was stopped, that’s how close I was) and stopped immediately as soon as I considered that I could start to not hit the tire.

As to the involvement with another “false code red” report, it was a very different situation in which you were shot by another player from very far away. Thank you for bringing it up, but I see no relation of value to this report.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Apecengo will be more careful in the future.

This does not warrant any further action.

Staff report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.