pea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: pea
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48761959
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Elias Burning

Admin being reported: @Bryan1504

Reason for Report: My ticket was closed with seemingly no response to me. I had opened it to see what I had been killed by in the zombie apocalypse event and I waited a good bit, then it was closed. I opened it again with a response, closed again. I then closed it the 3rd time as I was getting no response and I messaged a staff member in-between events. I had a sit handled during the night phase of the zombie apocalypse so I thought this could be handled quickly as well. If there was a PM or some other way that he could have messaged me that I did not see, I apologize. I was told to post this by 2 other staff members to figure out what happened.
Time of Occurrence: During halloween events, so between 8:30 EST and about 10:00 EST
Evidence to support your claim: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....739/BB488D0006C09EA27D0400BABB8625B3172F7207/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....934/B1D8A96022A4A7020E0EC50D3D26B570430B7BE8/
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If this was between 8:30 and 10 there were several messages put out that old tickets were being closed and to make a report on the forums. So I'm guessing that's why your ticket was closed.

pea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If this was between 8:30 and 10 there were several messages put out that old tickets were being closed and to make a report on the forums. So I'm guessing that's why your ticket was closed.
Fair enough, as I said I never saw a PM but I did get a sit handled between that time so I thought this one would get handled as well. If there was a message saying that, sorry. Feel free to close this I guess

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I am pretty sure that yours was amongst one of the ones closed for being past an our or two old. I may have forgotten to put a message in that one occasion for whatever reason, however I am pretty sure we did announce that old reports that were an hour or two old would be closed in the red announce chat. I am sorry for any confusion, or inconvenience this may have caused you due to this situation.

pea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am pretty sure that yours was amongst one of the ones closed for being past an our or two old. I may have forgotten to put a message in that one occasion for whatever reason, however I am pretty sure we did announce that old reports that were an hour or two old would be closed in the red announce chat. I am sorry for any confusion, or inconvenience this may have caused you due to this situation.
As I said above, I was just looking to find out what happened. I got on at about 8:30 and I had a sit handled during this time so I assumed they were being handled. Feel free to close this, thank you.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined. Basically no tickets were worked on during the zombie apocalypse. Reports stacked up and old ones were closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.