Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Thegamingshain
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:118211909
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Shain Shahini

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Afash

Reason for Report: I had made a report about someone stabbing me when i told them to drop they're weapon. Instead he went into his inventory and equipped the machete. While a gun was pointed at him, then he proceeds to go towards me and stab me.
  • FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.
Afash then told me there needed to be 2 officers pointing the gun at him, which doesn't make sense when the player stabbed me. I would have gotten a 2nd unit no problem if he refused, that's not the case he stabbed me which was FearRP,
  • FearRP - The act of roleplaying fear as your character. This means that your character’s life is in danger and have to respond properly towards it.
the case was then closed right away not even giving me a chance to reply back.

How do I know? I made the same mistake when a bank robber told me to put his hands up, but I equipped my gun and shot at him. Which I received a warning point.

Afash is a good person, but I just defiantly disagree with the move he made.
Time of Occurrence: 2:38 PM CST
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• 4000_screenshots_20210202145609_1.jpg
    4000_screenshots_20210202145609_1.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 30

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Afash then told me there needed to be 2 officers pointing the gun at him, which doesn't make sense when the player stabbed me. I would have gotten a 2nd unit no problem if he refused, that's not the case he stabbed me which was FearRP,

FearRP does not apply when you are put at gunpoint, or in striking distance of a melee weapon by less than two players. If there are less than two players you may try to run or fight back. If you have your weapon out (on safety or off safety), you are always allowed to attack players who aim straight at you - independent of how many they are.

???

The rules clearly state that it is required to have at least two players in order for fearRP to apply (see quote above). How did Afash handle this situation in an incorrect manner?

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I see now that was my fault for not reading deep into the rules. I definitely thought this the other way, I didn't think it was allowed for someone to pull out a weapon (the knife) while someone was pointing a gun at them. I felt that was kind of unrealistic as he had a knife and I had a gun. I fully understand now. Deep apologize for @Afash for not believing his staffing skills :)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I am glad you understand it now. Please make sure to check the rules next time, before making a staff report.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.