Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:misterjokeman
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Ajax Thornton

Admin Being Reported : @Gamz

Reason for Report:
I was given a warning point after I ran over a cadet who was in the process of baton rushing my friend with a gun and had recently knocked him out. The cadet was hitting my friend while he was on the ground and attempted to mingegrab his desert eagle. Now I ran the cadet over and according to "Rule 3 of the Player vs Player Section which states,
  1. Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available."
I used my vehicle in the proper way which meant I could save my friend who was in immediate danger. Now I was dragged up to a sit 30 Minutes later and questioned on why I ran the cadet over. I asked for Video Evidence regarding the situation and none could be brought up. However, He decided to continue the sit and punish me solely on witnesses and logs which is not allowed in admin conduct. I asked multiple times throughout the sit for video evidence but he kept repeating the question "why did you run the cadet over?" I finally answered stating "He baton rushed my friend who had a gun and was beating him with his nightstick." Gamz then interpreted this as VDM clearly not having gone over the rules himself and proceeded to give me a warning point which led to a ban. No Video evidence was provided in the sit, It was merely witnesses and logs nevertheless, the warning point was given. Very Unprofessional Behavior.

Time of Occurence: 10:00 P.M PST

Evidence: N/A

Addition Members/Witnesses: @Jesuslover0010

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

How is being arrested by a police officer immediate danger? You were not involved in the situation. The rule also clearly states you may use your vehicle as a weapon in self defense, not offensively. A police officer arresting your friend is not self defense.

If you believe the police officer was breaking rules, you shoudl've made a report instead of taking it into your own hands.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

"or a befriended life is in immediate danger "
Also he was not being arrested, He was being beaten with a club even while on the ground which could have ended up deceasing him

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was given a warning point after I ran over a cadet who was in the process of baton rushing my friend with a gun and had recently knocked him out.

You should have reported the situation instead of taking the matter with your own hands. As you killed the police cadet that was breaking the rules, you were given a warning point for that.

Concluding, @Gamz acted correctly and this staff report is therefore denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.