Not open for further replies.

British Beef

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: baby yoda
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55425236
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Edward Moretti

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)

Reason for Report: I was issued a warning point for Batoning prisoners for no reason, by Mr.Alex while I was away playing a different game after playing actively on the server prior. I don't know how I could have been issued this warning point as I haven't even used a baton today or been anywhere near the prison. The only time that I have been on the police team was when I played as a detective for a short period of time. I have checked the forums for any player reports regarding myself and I am unable to find any. Therefore I am very confused about why I was issued a warning point for something that I haven't done.
Time of Occurrence: Today
Evidence to support your claim: N/A

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The warning point was issued for your previous rule break. You batoned prisoner for no reason. I was not able to punish you at that time of the rule break since you were offline. So I asked other staff members to give you the warning point when they see you online.

British Beef

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What previous rule break I haven't been in an admin sit with you at all and the last time I was at the prison with prisoners was at least 3 -4 days ago. Are you sure you have the right person? I'm level 189 for the police force so I'm rarely ever at the prison and when I am it's as a high ranking member of PD such as Lieutenant+ the only time I batton prisoners is if they are acting rowdy such as hurling abuse or refusing direct orders.

Also, it was yourself who issued the warning point not another staff member.

Do you have any video or a date of when this was supposed to of happened?

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was spectating you and you were batoning prisoner. Before I could intervene you logged off so i told other staff members to warn you if they seen you online.

British Beef

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

When because like I said I haven't been at the prison for at least 3-4 days and the last time I was batoning prisoners was for a legitimate reason and I was a police captain at the time running the prison under the chiefs directive. They were running around the cell block when they were supposed to be in lock up and then someone started hurling abuse from inside his cell so we opened it up and disciplined him.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Warning point is valid. Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.