Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: wizzz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69658400
Your Character Name: Wiz Yote

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @friskiemar

Reason for Report: Mishandling of a ban appeal
Time of Occurrence: Appeal is posted on forums.
Evidence to support your claim:
In this situation, I was banned for usage of an external crosshair. I immediately knew why because I have had friends question me for the same thing because of my mouse cursor in my videos popping up in the middle of my screen right before I open my inventory(explained in my ban appeal). I use a windows precision cursor as my mouse pointer and it looks exactly like a crosshair. To add to this I record with shadowplay, which records internally(in comparison to recording a window) so there is no way a crosshair would not show up on recording. This is all explained in my ban appeal for further information on this. My appeal was denied within 15 minutes of it being posted which leads me to believe there was no internal conversation on the ban and it was purely a matter of friskie's judgement. I do not think this is right for a single staff(who is only an admin) to have the only say in the verdict of my appeal. I also do not think that it is right for a single staff member to tell me that I have to remove my personal mouse pointer, that is completely seperate from GMOD, in order to play on monolith. I would like both my appeal and friskie's actions to be looked into further.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The ban is valid, no misuse of administrative powers from friskiemar. Banning staff members deal with their own appeals and you know it.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.