Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: WoundedSoul
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:121273882
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Josh Crispy

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Michael

Reason for Report: I was talking to Micheal across the street from gas station later 1. He was with tuko. Micheal kept saying I was ace carters alt and then spawned a boat which fell on me killing me. And then he picked everything up and left not even reviving me for prop killing me and when he killed me he told tuko to leave me there and not to revive me which is seen in the video. I was the police chief at this time.
Time of Occurrence: around 7:30 pacific standard time
Evidence to support your claim: my brother has a recording. His forum name is @chickenLover25 and in game name Henry heart

Additional members involved/witnessing: @chickenLover25 game name Henry Heart and @Tuko

Last edited:

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am sorry for not instantly reviving you. However, you were the Police Chief and kept trying to minge around the area whilst we were trying to build a small RP enhancement - hence the reason why I said "problem solved, leave him there". I would suggest that in the future to avoid getting accidentally killed by props to steer clear of areas where enhancements are being built until they are finished.

I will refund your $200 death payment.

The video however does not show the numerous people who kept interfering while we were trying to make the help desk requiring me to remove a bunch of props. During the course of this I kept trying to find the best prop and spawned in a prop that was to big and crunched you.

Again, I am sorry that you were killed and I did not revive you, as I was quite annoyed by numerous people that kept trying to interfere whilst Tuko and I built the scene.

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

its all good same as you just got irratated that I used around 3k to buy guns then die That way. Next time maybe u could tell me u don’t want us there and I would kindly leave.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Michael has apologized and it was clearly a mistake, as he stated.
No need for further actions.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.