Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: xXblackbearXx
Your Steam ID: 76561198817750164
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Adam Baker

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @oficernoodles

Reason for Report: Not handling my report
Time of Occurrence: around 6:30
Evidence to support your claim: A cop was standing in the middle of the road, I hit him for 5 dmg. HE shoots me and then tases me and continues to arrest me. Then officer DOES NOTHING. and lets him arrest me for a random 15 years
Additional members involved/witnessing: no

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

We're gonna go step by step of what both of you said happened.

1. You claimed you hit an officer who was in the road. Logs showed you damaged an officer.
  2. He claimed he was on the sidewalk.
  3. He detained you.
  4. You made a report
  5. He brought you down to jail cells
  6. I teleported to you and asked all necessary questions
I determined that without any evidence other than the logs showing that you damaged an officer of the law then he had the right to arrest you. You were not able to show video evidence proving that the officer was in the middle of the road and you had no time to stop therefore it was your word vs his word. I told you that you should invest in a recording software and even listed some for you to try before teleporting away and letting the officer continue RP. After a couple of minutes you made a report asking for another staff member to deal with your report because you believed I handled it improperly. I teleported back to you and closed your ticket then stating that if you believe I mishandled your report to make a staff report on me at monolithservers.com. Below is a quote from Lola that I have copy and pasted to show you that you can not make reports in game asking for separate staff members to deal with your report after having it dealt with by a staff member.

Let me point this out to anybody who is reading this report. We are not a supermarket. You do not have the luxury to pick between staff members. Whoever claims your report, you deal with it. Is the staff member doing things incorrect, make a staff report with evidence.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not handling my report
I determined that without any evidence other than the logs showing that you damaged an officer of the law then he had the right to arrest you.

Officer noodles dealt with your report accordingly.

Without video evidence it was your word against his. As the logs show the police officer took damage from you, you are liable to be punished according to the law, in roleplay.

Once again it is important to note that you don't get to choose who deals with your report as per Lola's statement.
Concluding officernoodles did nothing wrong.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.