Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Romanian Guy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ethan Andreas

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) Perished Sins

Reason for Report: Banned me for a day for no reason but his reason was for Fear Rp.
Time of Occurrence: 11:09 (CDT)
Evidence to support your claim: I got killed by a guy named Joe Hanson while i was mining coal at the Raveen. So i called a admin for the rdm and Perished Sins accepted it and came to me. He than's revive me and i explained the situation that happened and than Joe Hanson said that he killed me for not moving away from the coal because he wanted it all for him self even though i let him have 1 and he was greedy for more. Than i explained to the admin while i was mining coal that i was listening to music and i could not hear what he was saying to me. Than after a min he says uhhh than after a couple of seconds i get banned for fear rp.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Joe Hanson

Last edited:

Husky

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Last night I was in 2 sits and PerishedSins was the admin running them. He is very fair and wouldn't ban someone for no reason. Plus he is brand new so take it easy.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Last night I was in 2 sits and PerishedSins was the admin running them. He is very fair and wouldn't ban someone for no reason. Plus he is brand new so take it easy.
at least i want to get my ban removed and off my record

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You broke fearRP by not complying to them when they had weapons out. During the sit you were just talking above everyone else and pretty rude at that. Just be more respectful and don't talk over anyone in the future okay? It's a one day ban, use that time to read the server rules. :)
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/rules.3/

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

And next time, I'm willing to compromise with punishments so that we don't have to do a ban and ruin any fun in the future okay? Of course that doesn't mean I'm going to always compromise with everything. Keep that in mind.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

And next time, I'm willing to compromise with punishments so that we don't have to do a ban and ruin any fun in the future okay? Of course that doesn't mean I'm going to always compromise with everything. Keep that in mind.
no i was trying to talk about him at least remove my ban man

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'm currently getting offline to sleep after 30 hours of being awake. If I wake up early enough and I've considered it I will. For now it will remain. Technically this is what you call sleeping on it :D
In the meantime here's a funny video of animals that could cheer you up.

TONYBLACKLEAN9909

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

its nice that your trying to cheer him up but at the same time i know how he is felling , my time zone is different his might be aswell so your justing goibg to sleep he might still be up for a couple hours , also all my friends are on the server roleplaying and i am stuck off the server so i can image he is going frew the same thing

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

His ban is a day however, and rule breaking is still rule breaking no matter how you slice it. I don't like to act as the bad guy here, and I personally don't like bans. If we had a warn system that worked then I'd just use that more than often. But sadly we don't and people who break the rules still need proper punishment.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm currently getting offline to sleep after 30 hours of being awake. If I wake up early enough and I've considered it I will. For now it will remain. Technically this is what you call sleeping on it :D
In the meantime here's a funny video of animals that could cheer you up.
thank you when is the ban gonna be removed?

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

When I wake up if I decide on it. But that variable also depends on if my internet is working too. It most likely will though. Let me sleep on it :)

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When I wake up if I decide on it. But that variable also depends on if my internet is working too. It most likely will though. Let me sleep on it :)
ok at least unban me before the 24 hour ok cause i want to go back on it

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'll unban you now if it's still up. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get around to it earlier, I've been a bit busy IRL and life is a big hectic at times so my attention was at things that were happening then and there (i.e. tickets/reports). I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll unban you now if it's still up. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get around to it earlier, I've been a bit busy IRL and life is a big hectic at times so my attention was at things that were happening then and there (i.e. tickets/reports). I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
its ok