Not open for further replies.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Timmy Lancaster
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:156671437
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Timmy Lancaster

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@smokeydagger

Reason for Report: false ban and shit judgement

Time of Occurrence:6:30 pm EST

Evidence to support your claim: https://gyazo.com/5f7e01324ec9707c7fa01ccaa29e2af9, https://gyazo.com/ca26668b1206b8595a9ede03ff40f137, https://plays.tv/video/5d475ad149a7ccd991/efefefefefefefefefefefefef, https://plays.tv/video/5d475e08ba986bf89f/10-iq

So basically i was driving towards the supermarket going 60-70 mph and i ran over this dude in the middle of the road that i did not see https://gyazo.com/5f7e01324ec9707c7fa01ccaa29e2af9 i said sorry and went to go check on the guy and his buddy said im okay so i went into the supermarket and was going to buy my shit when this happened https://plays.tv/video/5d475ad149a7ccd991/efefefefefefefefefefefefef he got up and started shooting me with no words said i put my hands up and when he told me to move i did so and he still continued to shoot me and i died. I made a report and @smokeydagger apparently talked to the guy and he said that i ran him over on purpose. (still doesn't justify shooting me with my hands up and when i'm complying) then it was my word against his word until i showed him this gif https://gyazo.com/5f7e01324ec9707c7fa01ccaa29e2af9 then he says to me i had more than enough time to stop and "just because he is in the middle of the road doesn't give you a excuse to do what ever you want" and he puts me down and i call him a retard (Which means slow) and he immediately freezes me than says "that was very rude of you" and bans me for 4 days reason being Excessive staff diss i called him a retard once and he bans me for excessive staff diss its honestly ridiculous if your that offended for some random kid calling you a retard on the internet how are you not depressed.

i still dont know why he put me down like the report was finished just because "i intentionally ran him over" does not give him rights to shoot me when my hands are up and when i am complying

1. i do not think me calling you a retard once is Excessive staff diss and a 4 day ban
you also did not fully understand the situation and listen to me your lack of knowledge questions me why and how you got staff

2 and a half ton vehicle + 60 mph of speed = not fucking fast enough to stop or swerve

Additional members involved/witnessing:
N/A

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @illusionist

Lets break this down.

First the situation itself. My ultimate decision came down to letting the situation being handled in RP as it did due to you running him over and his life being very much threatened and put to near death. That alone makes me believe he would have reason enough to kill you. Now if he ran directly in front of you and you couldn't do anything this would be another situation. Going on the real life situation of there are people who have to stand in the road (me for example, for work) I believe I as a staff member should not have voided or changed the situation as he did not run directly in front of you. As for him shooting you when your hands were up I spoke to him and taught him the proper game mechanics. He is a new player and thought you put your hands down to pull out a weapon, I told him you cannot move without your hands down, he didn't know and made a mistake. While he did make a mistake I deemed it not enough to void the situation due to the event of you running him over.

then he says to me i had more than enough time to stop

If I did say it this way or it got mixed up while you were talking over me then I apologize. What I meant is I believe you had time to react. As I said in your ban appeal even seeing the break lights 0.5s before impact shows some sort of intention of not hitting him. I understand it is a vehicle moving at a high rate of speed and its also Garry's mod (fun car mechanics), but from the GIF I do not see any attempt to break or not hit the car or the pedestrian and from his perspective this could seem like intentional VDM going back to the allowing RP to continue. The first time you see any breaks applied its after the car is hit and the pedestrian is knocked out.

i still dont know why he put me down like the report was finished just because "i intentionally ran him over"

Just to be clear again, I don't believe you intentionally ran him over but instead I was allowing the situation to carry out as it did in RP. People do get hit on roads and I'm sure a lot of the time the driver of the vehicle does not see the pedestrian or cannot stop in time. Therefor I did not want to step in as I do not always want to control game play but instead allow the RP situation to carry out.

i called him a retard once and he bans me for excessive staff diss

As I said in the appeal, I brought you back to the roof realizing I may have misspoke or couldn't get my point across on the outcome of the report with you talking over me. At the end I always want to make sure I am on the same page with people. After we got back to the roof a very extensive and unnecessary situation of Verbal abuse took place where the decision was then finally made to ban you. Not for the one insult said in the heat of the moment which I really couldn't care for.

2. you also did not fully understand the situation and listen to me your lack of knowledge questions me why and how you got staff

Again, you at no point tried to listen to me explain the situation. I did talk to you, I did talk to the other party, and I did review all your footage. In the end it is you who wouldn't listen to me and constantly talked over me and insult me because I did not accept your report.

its honestly ridiculous if your that offended for some random kid calling you a retard on the internet how are you not depressed.

One last attempt at a sly insult, appreciated, its not a bad one!

At the end of all this you were banned for the excessive verbal abuse that took place on the roof after the sit and not how you claimed you "called him a retard once". To fully clarify this report and ban, and so management can make a proper decision on if I was wrong, please also post the recording you have of the situation on the roof after I brought you back in full. At the time you enjoyed telling all your friends you would share it with them so please don't shy away from it here.

- Smokeydagger (AKA discount Josh Tate)

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

im going to make this short but say more because im out of time

"First the situation itself. My ultimate decision came down to letting the situation being handled in RP as it did due to you running him over and his life being very much threatened and put to near death. That alone makes me believe he would have reason enough to kill you. Now if he ran directly in front of you and you couldn't do anything this would be another situation "

why would you let it be handled in rp when im already full dead and he has broke MANY other rules such as shooting me when my hands are up and when i complied with his orders it.

i cant continue fucking roleplay when i'm full dead and rdmed
not to mention AGAIN HE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WITH HIS CAR ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD

also caught you in a lie lmao

you literally said to me

im going to have some fun now so dont bullshit me with that
"The original reason I brought you up was to talk about the situation in depth and try to get some understanding out as I feel like I misspoke during the sit and didn't get my point across"

you picked me up and froze me so you can ban me you never said a word to "talk about the situation in depth"

"Just to be clear again, I don't believe you intentionally ran him over "

the only reason he was allowed to shoot me is that he thought i intentionally ran him over if you didnt think i did it on purpose why would you let him get away with killing me that makes no sense??????

"Again, you at no point tried to listen to me explain the situation. I did talk to you, I did talk to the other party, and I did review all your footage. In the end it is you who wouldn't listen to me and constantly talked over me and insult me because I did not accept your report. "

accept my report? i heard your side and i disagree with it because you were wrong i didnt need to listen to it for a second time

https://plays.tv/video/5d478ca3a4ead3b303/ooof extended

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

why would you let it be handled in rp when im already full dead and he has broke MANY other rules such as shooting me when my hands are up and when i complied with his orders it.

Wrong choice of words. Not will be handled in RP but instead leave it as it is, which is handled in RP. Along with the hands up and all you have already threatened the mans life, to near death, by running him over, I believe he had all right to shoot you besides anything else, he already has the reason.

i cant continue fucking roleplay when i'm full dead and rdmed

RDM Definition: RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons

Again you almost killed him, in character reason enough for me and I dont think at some point he gets that taken away, whether he asks you to put hands up or not he was still hit and wanted to take action. I'm not going to stand around and stop everything happening on the server because someone didn't like the way it turned out. People stand on the road, people bike on the side of the road, people even are on the wrong side of the road and are sometimes in the way of the road. When it was your choice to break traffic laws in the game by going 60-70 over and you could not react in time to a situation why isn't that a obvious enough situation that could easily happen anywhere anytime. If you were in complete control of the vehicle going a reasonable speed in the city you could have avoided the car and pedestrian easily, he wouldn't have shot you and nothing would have happened. It was your choice, an accident happened, deal with the situation, deal with the RP and don't expect you can do whatever because well its a game whatever.

the only reason he was allowed to shoot me is that he thought i intentionally ran him over if you didn't think i did it on purpose why would you let him get away with killing me that makes no sense??????

As I said in the first reply this isn't a situation of he ran directly in front of you causing you to hit him and then wanted to kill you, you drove straight into him. I'm not jumping in because as I have explained above, the RP of you going way to fast, causing an accident and there being consequences for your actions makes sense. I'm not here to hold hands and stop everyone's RP. Also in another situation, if you were going that fast and killed him and then police saw the whole thing and arrested you for manslaughter, do I now need to stop all the police RP becasue well he was standing in the road. RP is RP, this isnt an unreasonable situation, could easily happen and does.

also caught you in a lie lmao

you literally said to me

im going to have some fun now so dont bullshit me with that

How is this a lie? it isn't my fault you are just expecting the worst. I was doing as I said in previous replies. I went quiet as I was in steam overlay opening tabs finding anything.

I usually...
- take someone up
- have some "fun" trying to find every rule or guide or RP situation to attempt to convince you or agree on something if anything
- provide rule, RP, guide
- talk about it etc etc
- try to discuss it like adults, which from the first time on the roof and second you were not having any part of

Debate, view points, and getting to the end of everything is enjoyable to me except you didn't even want to start any of that.

This is something I have done dozens of times with dozens of people. We sit down, I copy paste rules, give RP examples do anything and talk to them. You know what happens they pretty much always give their view, I give mine, I post info in chat and it ends. Most of the time it ends in us seeing eye to eye, and the RP sitting as it was and that's the end. This exact situation happens in the PD jails every week. A "I was jailed without a proper reason" report comes, I tell him why it was a rightful arrest, he disagrees, we talk, while not totally liking the reason he can understand it, end of conversation everyone happy. That's fun for me, I have said hundreds of times "lets have some fun" or "alright I'm going to have fun" its just something I automatically say before a large debate talk. This is the exact same way how I always accept a report, teleport to them and say "Hey bud", everyone is bud, pretty sure I have called everyone in the server bud at least once. you don't wanna have it sure whatever we don't need to agree, but the reaction given isn't called for.

Please, this time extend your "extended" video up until the ban. If my memory of what happened and what you said is completely wrong and off and the video can prove that then and this report can be dealt with properly.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Wrong choice of words. Not will be handled in RP but instead leave it as it is, which is handled in RP. Along with the hands up and all you have already threatened the mans life, to near death, by running him over, I believe he had all right to shoot you besides anything else, he already has the reason.

RDM Definition: RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons

Again you almost killed him, in character reason enough for me and I dont think at some point he gets that taken away, whether he asks you to put hands up or not he was still hit and wanted to take action. I'm not going to stand around and stop everything happening on the server because someone didn't like the way it turned out. People stand on the road, people bike on the side of the road, people even are on the wrong side of the road and are sometimes in the way of the road. When it was your choice to break traffic laws in the game by going 60-70 over and you could not react in time to a situation why isn't that a obvious enough situation that could easily happen anywhere anytime. If you were in complete control of the vehicle going a reasonable speed in the city you could have avoided the car and pedestrian easily, he wouldn't have shot you and nothing would have happened. It was your choice, an accident happened, deal with the situation, deal with the RP and don't expect you can do whatever because well its a game whatever.

As I said in the first reply this isn't a situation of he ran directly in front of you causing you to hit him and then wanted to kill you, you drove straight into him. I'm not jumping in because as I have explained above, the RP of you going way to fast, causing an accident and there being consequences for your actions makes sense. I'm not here to hold hands and stop everyone's RP. Also in another situation, if you were going that fast and killed him and then police saw the whole thing and arrested you for manslaughter, do I now need to stop all the police RP becasue well he was standing in the road. RP is RP, this isnt an unreasonable situation, could easily happen and does.

How is this a lie? it isn't my fault you are just expecting the worst. I was doing as I said in previous replies. I went quiet as I was in steam overlay opening tabs finding anything.

I usually...
- take someone up
- have some "fun" trying to find every rule or guide or RP situation to attempt to convince you or agree on something if anything
- talk about it etc etc
- try to discuss it like adults, which from the first time on the roof and second you were not having any part of

Debate, view points, and getting to the end of everything is enjoyable to me except you didn't even want to start any of that.

This is something I have done dozens of times with dozens of people. We sit down, I copy paste rules, give RP examples do anything and talk to them. You know what happens they pretty much always give their view, I give mine, I post info in chat and it ends. Most of the time it ends in us seeing eye to eye, and the RP sitting as it was and that's the end. This exact situation happens in the PD jails every week. A "I was jailed without a proper reason" report comes, I tell him why it was a rightful arrest, he disagrees, we talk, while not totally liking the reason he can understand it, end of conversation everyone happy. That's fun for me, I have said hundreds of times "lets have some fun" or "alright I'm going to have fun" its just something I automatically say before a large debate talk. This is the exact same way how I always accept a report, teleport to them and say "Hey bud", everyone is bud, pretty sure I have called everyone in the server bud at least once. you don't wanna have it sure whatever we don't need to agree, but the reaction given isn't called for.

Please, this time extend your "extended" video up until the ban. If my memory of what happened and what you said is completely wrong and off and the video can prove that then and this report can be dealt with properly.

"Again you almost killed him, in character reason enough for me" sorry man this isnt florida just because you got hit by a car doesnt mean u fucking shoot the driver instantly if you actually wanted some roleplay cops and EMS would have been callled which i would have been fine
with.

", whether he asks you to put hands up or not he was still hit and wanted to take action "

this is besides the fact that i complied with his orders of walking outside but still died that is when i DIED roleplay would have continued until he broke a rule which is sadly not my fault

"People stand on the road, people bike on the side of the road, people even are on the wrong side of the road and are sometimes in the way of the road. When it was your choice to break traffic laws in the game by going 60-70 over and you could not react in time"

I dont understand what laws has to do with anything but he was walking in the middle of the road and his vehicle parked facing towards on coming traffic not to mention his vehicle was taking up more that 70% of the lane/

"How is this a lie? it isn't my fault you are just expecting the worst. I was doing as I said in previous replies. I went quiet as I was in steam overlay opening tabs finding anything.

I usually...
- take someone up
- talk about it etc etc
- try to discuss it like adults, which from the first time on the roof and second you were not having any part o "

you have not said a word to "debate" or "talk about the situation" all you ever said was "im going to have some fun now" and fucking banned me for 4 days the rest of the video is me explaining to my friend what happened.

1. i complied with his orders stepping outside and still got killed

2. https://gyazo.com/82b14861b64c38e3908c734fa469727b the right thing to so would have been calling cops and ems

3. he was illegally parked facing towards on coming traffic and in the middle of the road so it wouldnt fully be my fault

4. you never said a word of debating it was just your smug comment then me getting banned

"I usually...
- take someone up
- talk about it etc etc
- try to discuss it like adults, which from the first time on the roof and second you were not having any part of"

you took me to the roof because you were upset from me calling you a retard and wanted me banned even your excuse does not make sense
i fully understood where you are coming from shoving your opinions in my fucking head does not make me understand better if this was your excuse you had no right everything you listed is what mentors do when they are ASKED

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't understand what is being reported here:
  • You were driving recklessly, above the speed limit. The person was illegally parked and was in the middle of the road. Therefore, you did not stop in time and knocked him unconscious.
  • Once he got up, he equipped his weapon and started shooting you, the person who endagered his life in a very significant way. Regardless of you having your hands up or not, he still has a reason to kill you. It is valid, per our rules:
Reasons for killing another player last until your character dies (NLR), you become aware of that the other party has died (NLR), or until one hour has passed since the cause of the reason occurred.
  • You disrespected a staff member and when he brought you to a roof, you started having an attitude, which I find unacceptable.
  • You were banned due to the point I mentioned above.
I do not see anything wrong with how the situation was handled, especially since you were disrespectful.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.