- You have to use the correct format or else your Staff Report will not be dealt with.
- Do not edit the format with alignments or colors. Keep it simple.
- Only the involved people in the Staff Report may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.
- Incase you have additional information to the Staff Report you may reply with that information.
- Do not submit replies such as +support or -support. Staff Reports are no suggestions, faction applications or any other kind of applications. This counts for staff members too.
- Always stay on-topic. Don't start other discussions or arguements that are not relevant to that Staff Report.
- Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded may be invalidated and may not be used in a final verdict, depending on the situation. This is up to staff discretion.
- Always be polite. Do not start being disrespectful towards community members or staff members.
- Only the Community Director(s), Community Manager(s) and Server Director(s) may accept and decline Staff Reports.
- Misusing staff reports, including but not limited to threatening staff members with a report, repeated submissions with zero evidence, or falsification of evidence may result in punishment.
- For security reasons, we will not review/open any evidence unless it is hosted in one of the following platforms:
This thread can and will be updated with new rules without notice in the future.
Last edited by a moderator: