Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Huffytheslayer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:439824729
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Timothy Taylor

Admin being reported: @Stuvi

Reason for Report: refusing to take a sit, not upholding server rules
Time of Occurrence: December 18th about 5:00pm pst
Evidence to support your claim: none but if you check logs you will see the entirity of me and Stuvi's discussion as there was no formal sit

Additional members involved/witnessing: the other person in the raid with me could be a witness to the situation I initially reported but I don't know if he's on the forums and if he is I never got his steam name

So the reason I'm reporting is because I feel Stuvi didn't handle this sit properly. I feel that the police didn't execute a bank raid properly and metgamed (directly mentioning our hostages water level) as well as failed to value a hostages life (spraying us down while I was unrestraining the hostage to let him drink despite my partner still having a gun out)

When I made a report Stuvi denied it without reason, and replied to my pm inquiring about it with "you got outsmarted", I don't think this is fair as I was also fail tazed during the raid and continued to RP. The police failed to value the hostages life multiple times but Stuvi wouldn't even take the sit to hear that. Considering this server's stance on Frag hungry raiders, you would think that there would be more understanding when somebody actually tried to RP out the situation.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

First of all: You're claiming I refused to take a sit - that's false since there was no reasoning for a sit for the bank robbery. Everything went according to our rules. Secondly, we never had a discussion - I simply answered your questions via PM.

So the reason I'm reporting is because I feel Stuvi didn't handle this sit properly.
I never created a sit out of your report and/or PMs. This statement is wrong.

I feel that the police didn't execute a bank raid properly and metgamed (directly mentioning our hostages water level) as well as failed to value a hostages life (spraying us down while I was unrestraining the hostage to let him drink despite my partner still having a gun out)
The bank robbery went according to our rules. The hostage was asked whether or not he was thirsty; he responded that he is and you proceeded to untie him, putting your guard down, and giving both - police officers that responded AND hostage time to react and take you down.

You were simply outsmarted.

Timothy.Taylor

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I never created a sit out of your report and/or PMs. This statement is wrong.

QUOTE]

I'm more just using the word sit because I don't know what other word to use

Also I would agree it was carried out okay if it was the hostage I unrestrained that out me under fearrp but it wasn't, the swat commander shot into a room with a sergeant in it, killing one of us but risking the life of our hostage

There were much better ways to carry out the situation then just spraying us down. I've already stated what rules I feel were broken multiple times so I don't appreciate you saying it went according to rules because it didn't. They mentioned directly that he was at 1 thirst, metagaming, and as I mentioned before they sprayed into a room with a sergeant in it, unrestrained or not

We weren't outsmarted they waited for us to open inventory/unrestraining animation and sprayed one of us down and restrained me.

I'm not mad we lost I'm upset because the situation wasn't carried out correctly.

Also it's a bit of an exaggeration to say me and you had a conversation in pm because you responded once then ignored all further pms

Timothy.Taylor

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know how to edit my last comment and accidentally made the whole thing a quote my bad

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I stopped responding to your PMs to avoid getting into an argument. If you want to argue then do so in a forum report.

I have watched the bank robbery with another staff member and a third one participated in it - who was the SWAT commander at this time.

You can not 'metagame' someone's thirst level. They did it in a clever RP way and you were baited into giving up your cover and released the hostage. That action got you killed.

Everything that happened was fine and according to the rules. Of course it could have been played out differently, but in this case it has not.

Timothy.Taylor

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I stopped responding to your PMs to avoid getting into an argument. If you want to argue then do so in a forum report.

I have watched the bank robbery with another staff member and a third one participated in it - who was the SWAT commander at this time.

You can not 'metagame' someone's thirst level. They did it in a clever RP way and you were baited into giving up your cover and released the hostage. That action got you killed.

Everything that happened was fine and according to the rules. Of course it could have been played out differently, but in this case it has not.

I feel like you're only reading half my comments Stuvi, even if the thirst thing wasn't metagaming, they still killed my partner and fear rp'd me while I was in a restraining animation and my partner was either in his inventory or armed.

If my partner is armed then it was ftvhl, if he was in his inventory then they abused. Either way I'm not pushing for punishments I just want my stuff back honestly

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

That's not happening.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I know what happened and a second staff member that participated can confirm. You didn't even provide evidence to support your case. Logs don't show gameplay.

Locked for review.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.