Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: .ʞǝʌın bɹooʞs :):
Your Steam ID: 76561198138676047
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kevin Brooks

Admin being reported: @Tango

Reason for Report: Randomly slaying me after texting streamer claiming "I meta gamed"
Time of Occurrence: Around 5 P.M. CST 28/11/2018
Evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/5c02df935f807e19a7/tango-smh
Additional members involved/witnessing: nun

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

First of all I never slayed you I kicked you out of the vehicle, second of all, when I am watching him, I see a random message of you saying please don't raid parker. It is my job to ensure no one is metagaming/stream sniping. I question you, then put you down.

I can't see the reason for this staff report... Making you mad in discord was obviously the cause for this staff report, you got mad because I told you off, you found a random recording, and report me. This is honestly a joke.

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

First of all I never slayed you I kicked you out of the vehicle, second of all, when I am watching him, I see a random message of you saying please don't raid parker. It is my job to ensure no one is metagaming/stream sniping. I question you, then put you down.

I can't see the reason for this staff report... Making you mad in discord was obviously the cause for this staff report, you got mad because I told you off, you found a random recording, and report me. This is honestly a joke.
take it as you wish but it was out of line regardless imo slay, kick, or whatever you did if he wasn't a streamer the RP situation would have unfolded and then you take action. Instead, you just kicked my out of my car and bring me onto a roof.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tango did nothing wrong. He talked to you when you were not in an active RP situation. When he kicked you out of the car, you got knocked out, which was not intentional and then he returned you.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.