Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cookie
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118906358
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jack Everadon

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @mclovin

Reason for Report: Biased. He was completely biased in the sit. He had said that the tow manager was repairing my car the whole time, however in the video it clearly shows that he has his physgun out the whole time. Mclovin said that he was noclipping over the situation the whole time, which is obviously false. He did not let me present my video and said "if you want to make a ban appeal with the video and ill take a look at it there." I feel that mclovin generally hates me. How does 1 "rdm" lead to a 5 day ban, mass rdm is only 3 days? This is clearly mclovin being biased towards the other side and just wanting me gone.
Time of Occurrence:
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

I can also post a video of the sit, if you really need it.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

now i will explain what i saw from my point of view all i see is you an the mechanic and heard you say repair my vehicle and then you shot him. now that i seen the video evidence i have appealed your ban. Also as i asked for it and you told me that it was going to be sometime i stated please place it in you appeal and then banned you for rdm as from what i seen at first was rdm. Now that i have proper evidence i have lifted the ban

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

now i will explain what i saw from my point of view all i see is you an the mechanic and heard you say repair my vehicle and then you shot him. now that i seen the video evidence i have appealed your ban. Also as i asked for it and you told me that it was going to be sometime i stated please place it in you appeal and then banned you for rdm as from what i seen at first was rdm. Now that i have proper evidence i have lifted the ban
In the sit you said, you were looking over the whole situation. I still want this being dealt with even though I got unbanned.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As there hasnt been a reply on this i do want to state this. Yes i did state thay i over seen the whole situation. As i was no clipped over the shop watching for something else. I did state also in the sit from my point of veiw i heard you say fix my car. Then as i seen the mechanic standing at the front of your you then came out and shot him not another word. So as i stated from what i seen it was rdm amd as you have a history a responded appropriatly with a ban. Now as the staff team is human, humans make mistakes which is why we have a ban appeal section. You made your appeal with proper video evidence like you are supposed to and shown that what i seen was different from what actually happened and from that your appeal was accepted in a timely manor with no further confrontation argument or question.

Kind regards
Mclovin

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

As there hasnt been a reply on this i do want to state this. Yes i did state thay i over seen the whole situation. As i was no clipped over the shop watching for something else. I did state also in the sit from my point of veiw i heard you say fix my car. Then as i seen the mechanic standing at the front of your you then came out and shot him not another word. So as i stated from what i seen it was rdm amd as you have a history a responded appropriatly with a ban. Now as the staff team is human, humans make mistakes which is why we have a ban appeal section. You made your appeal with proper video evidence like you are supposed to and shown that what i seen was different from what actually happened and from that your appeal was accepted in a timely manor with no further confrontation argument or question.

Kind regards
Mclovin
Yes, however you still handled the sit very unprofessionally and now are admitting your lies.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.