Mitchell Jr.

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: cody no legs
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Your Character Name (If Applicable): tony baloney

Admin being reported: (not 100% sure whoever banned me )

Reason for Report: me and my friend were police cadets and a black rover was parked illegally so we ticket it and as soon as i ticket it i get ran over and the 1 guy driving goes "thats what you get for ticketing me pussy" and the other 2 guys get out pick me up and slam me then i die, then my friend tickets them and he gets ran over and then it happens to him, picked up slammed dead. then the moderator brings us. Says he can't do anything but he never checked logs once, he was very disrespectful and didn't understand how to handle a sit at all. Then the second time came, My friend was ran over in front of the police station i pick him up and carry him to the hospital but while im near the front of the hospital the black rover swerves into me hits me and kills me then he says it was an accident but whenever I was hit by the car it said (whoever the moderator was) teleport to you. so he watched the whole thing happen. He is completely biased during this whole entire sit that we have. and I said the N word, I'm gonna be honest, I didn't mean to but I was mad because he wasn't doing anything about it. So we're brought to a sit and he is saying about I'm disrespecting him because I said he doesn't know how to do his job and he is uncapable of doing a moderator job on a garrys mod server. then i ask him if i can speak to a higher up tango (something around that name) and the moderator says if the admin agrees im getting banned, and I asked what for and he never said why. the admin came said to make a staff report and left then I was banned for (No Reason) same with my friend.

Time of Occurrence: 9/25/2018
Evidence to support your claim: none just my friend
Additional members involved/witnessing: my friend tyler blight whom was banned with me

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Maj.Kat,
Also you being extremely disrespectful both to him, and when I came to assist, you were being very aggressive, calling me out by "YOU, DO THIS." Is not an acceptable way to talk to someone who is trying to help. You were extremely disrespectful and that is uncalled for. You should have received a longer ban, but he was being nice with you.

There should be no exception, you know what you did, we also had a couple run-ins with you saying the N-Word repeatedly. Calling him "Not smart." etc. and other names is very unnecessary. Me myself, having to calm down/comfort a Moderator, because a member can not control himself, and starts to lash out on the staff member, while he is doing his job, is both rude, and flat out childish. I myself felt disrespected, even though I wasn't the staff member trying to handle the situation. Considering this is also the SECOND time you have done this, to the same staff member also says a lot.

The CMs will handle this staff report to the best of their ability.

Also lets include this...

https://plays.tv/video/5baaf60147a1c23e3a/staff-dis

Kind regards,
Tango

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Mitchell Jr. Your behaviour during the sit was unacceptable @Maj.Kat knows completely what he is doing and if your going to act like a child were just going to treat you like a joke, we don't care if you say the N word once or more times, it's against the rule and your going to get punished for it. I suggest you change the way you act in the future and grow up.

Denied

As tango said your lucky your ban isn't extended, it is not okay in any situation to disrespect our staff team