Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Waffle0317
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202094598
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Waffle Genevese

Admin being reported: @SKuLLzSKiLLz

Reason for Report: I was trying to get an Admin down to town hall to delete the 3 golden m249's as seen in the video when Skullz or Seben as know in game speaks out about the report as he was staff and could see it. He used out of character knowledge to aid his friend in not getting his guns taken away. If he wished to say something he could have pm'ed me. Nowhere in the rules have I read that you must make a /me action and many staff have helped to delete guns in spawn without me ever using an action.

Time of Occurrence: Around 3:15 pm CST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Alrighty, Skullz had spoken to me about this and I figure I will handle this now.

As far as the whole... metagame portion of this? I understand where you are coming from. Reports are in fact OOC information, however he was giving you a tip. So on one side of the spectrum, you are right, he should not have. But on the other hand, he simply was just trying to help out...

Now as far as your point on the rules, you are right, there truly isn't a rule about this. It's a suggested thing that people do a /me, but not written rule that it is required, so I can understand the confusion here. So I understand your point on how you feel that cause of staff doing it before you don't see why you need to do it now cause it truly isn't something we always enforce, just kind of an RP thing that is suggested to do.

So, with all this being said, I do not see how Skullz acted poorly, and we have already spoken to him about this as he came to us after it happened. And we did inform that in the future it is best to be cautious when being in the middle of RP and doing what he did in this scenario, to avoid the call of "metagaming" and is also aware that there is no rule we enforce about the /me, but it is kind of a good thing to do as we are an RP server in the end.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.