DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DangerZone640

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205236389

Your Character Name (If Applicable): Juan Lopez

Admin being reported: @Forsai

Reason for Report: I feel as if this report was not dealt with correctly. First off, I feel as if his logic is mistaken. I have never heard in my life that you are able to jail someone for as long as they want. As I pointed out, you cannot jail someone for 30 minutes for a minor crime like loitering. He then didn't talk to me at all and just unarrested me and respawned me without a word which I believe to be the incorrect course of action as you don't go mute and just respawn someone to resolve the issue, he just ignored me and closed the report. I was waiting on a captain so I can finish the RP and he didn't even ask me what I wanted to do which was get unarrested and left in the holding cell so I can wait for the captain [part of the report was that he was in a sit and I didn't know how long he was gonna take.] as I was reporting a sergeant for another issue.

Time of Occurrence: Roughly 9 PM EST

Evidence to support your claim:

Additional Information: I wish for this Moderator to learn how to handle sits better, this is the first time in a long time that I have had this experience as the staff team is generally nice. He shouldn't just ignore the reportee and also should know the rules to a slightly greater extent and use common sense that an officer, in fact, cannot jail someone for "as long as they want" as that is considered Fail RP.

Forsai

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Like I told you in the sit their is currently no rule prohibiting law enforcement from jailing you at their discretion reasonably. To which you replied "Fail RP" afterwards I was trying to tell you IRL laws that could coincide with this RP situation but you kept interrupting me. So I decided the best course of action was to unjail you due to the arresting officer telling me he arrested you for too long. Your original report was about being arrested for too long so I handled it after sufficient evidence was provided i.e. the arresting officer telling me it was accidental. I didn't see any reason continuing the sit after I was told that information.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Like I told you in the sit their is currently no rule prohibiting law enforcement from jailing you at their discretion reasonably. To which you replied "Fail RP" afterwards I was trying to tell you IRL laws that could coincide with this RP situation but you kept interrupting me. So I decided the best course of action was to unjail you due to the arresting officer telling me he arrested you for too long. Your original report was about being arrested for too long so I handled it after sufficient evidence was provided i.e. the arresting officer telling me it was accidental. I didn't see any reason continuing the sit after I was told that information.
I apologize for interrupting you, however as realistic as this server tries to be it is only Semi-Realistic, we aren't getting into the details of every law and for sure you cannot jail someone for a dumb reason and put them in for max time or a severely higher amount compared to what they are supposed to be in.
You are a fine mod but the way the sit was handled is not how any sits in the past have been like, you cant just go mute and finish the sit unless it gets out of hand in which it did not.

Forsai

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I apologize for interrupting you, however as realistic as this server tries to be it is only Semi-Realistic, we aren't getting into the details of every law and for sure you cannot jail someone for a dumb reason and put them in for max time or a severely higher amount compared to what they are supposed to be in.
You are a fine mod but the way the sit was handled is not how any sits in the past have been like, you cant just go mute and finish the sit unless it gets out of hand in which it did not.
The reason I stopped talking to you was because it became evident you wanted to argue, so rather than continue arguing or yell over you just to get a point in I decided the best course of action was to handle the report. Which didn't require me to talk to you as I already had the evidence I needed as stated previously. And I do appreciate your apology.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The reason I stopped talking to you was because it became evident you wanted to argue, so rather than continue arguing or yell over you just to get a point in I decided the best course of action was to handle the report. Which didn't require me to talk to you as I already had the evidence I needed as stated previously. And I do appreciate your apology.
In the future, as a staff member do not hesitate to stop me from talking. As a staff member you have control of the situation so had you said to stop talking or arguing I would have done so. We can wait for Management to complete the report.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Police officers are allowed to arrest you, with a certain level of discretion, as long as they do so realistically. Should they jail you for an unrealistic amount of time, that should be reported, as it was.

I spoke to Forsai and he told me he knows that. He also stated that himself, in one of his replies to this staff report. Furthermore, according to him the prison guard admitted to the rulebreak and he saw no need of continuing the sit. That was the reason as to why he ended the sit.

Non the less, he should clearly state the outcome of the sit and conclude it accordingly. He will be more careful next time. I do not see the need to act further.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.