Discretion

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Discretion
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354075103/
Character Name. Justin Quantel

Admin being reported: @PMX

Reason for report: A false ban, And denied information that i requested, Your own privacy policy (5 and 13) state that you give me to upon request
Time of Occurrence: October 11
Evidence to support your claim: 13. How Can I Access My Personal Data? If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. Banned without being given evidence under accusations of me cheating.

Additional members involved/Witnessing: None.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

First of all I want to make clear that none of our staff members, be it a Trial Moderator or even a Community Manager, is required to respond to your GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679)) requests at any point - especially not in forum conversations (PMs).

The correct way, as described in our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, is to use our in-built contact formular and/or directly via Email. For good measures, I have copied the paragraphs from our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for you - since you apparently haven't read them properly (I would have expected more from someone that threats to take legal actions on us, really):

Terms of Use:
15. Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at [email protected] or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page.

Privacy Policy:
What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Policy should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 15.​
How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details]:
Email address: [email protected]
Postal Address: Thriving Ventures AB, a limited company registered in Sweden under company number 559122-7755

The part "Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more." is mentioned several times in the paragraph "What Are My Rights?".

If you continue to threat our staff members on our forums, no matter their role or position, we will take action and revoke your access to our community board and other community services we provide. This includes your funny "Lawyer" account that simply copy-pasted Facepunch Studios' Terms of Services that are non relevant to us in this case.

Now I suggest you to use the proper way to make use of your GDPR rights. Just for information sake, GDPR cannot be utilized to revoke any kind of punishment in this or any other community and we will not revoke permanent bans to prevent a GDPR request.

This staff report is invalid as no misbehaviour and/or abuse of administrative powers has occured. After review with community management, the ban in place is valid and will remain.

Thank you.

PS: Both of your accounts are currently "content moderated" - all content has to be approved by Community Management first before it's publicly displayed. This is to prevent any further nonsense from these two acoounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.