Not open for further replies.

JAKE.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: JusJake
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10835895
Your Character Name (If Applicable): James Locke

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
Knight

Reason for Report: I was being harassed by a player for inviting them to my discord. He got upset, I told him to leave if he wants but he went on calling me names and stuff so I banned him. I then went on the monolith discord saying some people are just plain jerks and he saw it and we ended up going back and fourth. Anyway, Knight told us to stop so I said Okay, will do and I meant that I didn't say anything more. After like one minute I was banned. I was literally warned and I said Okay I will stop (basically) and I am banned. I am really tired of staff on this server acting like they are better than every one even out of their job. I have been playing this server since evocity and I used to love it, now I am just done. I am writing this report and leaving the server and refunding my premium because it has gotten worse to the point that I literally bet a staff member just gonna ignore this. MONOLITH HAS GONE DOWNHILLLLLL
Time of Occurrence: 7:50 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim: Files attached

UPDATE: Apparently I was banned for advertising my discord outside of the server, OUTSIDE OF THE SERVER. You cant ban me for inviting people to my youtube discord..

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    30.9 KB · Views: 26

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

No one's gonna listen to you with words like "MONOLITH HAS GONE DOWNHILLLLLL". You're welcome to have your opinion, but it ensures you have absolutely no merit in any kind of formal staff report.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.