SmokeyGonzalez

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Smokey Gonzalez
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059469131/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Juan Gonzalez

Admin being reported - @Brad

Reason for Report: He blacklisted me because I said in ooc " We love it when mentors are unable to help ", there was a staff message ( which Im assuming was written by him , but I am skeptical because the message said it would only be a 24 hour blacklist, he gave me 48 which given what I said and the situation, seems extremely unprofessional and possible abuse. As I had requested mentor help several times , and I was not the only one.) that said not to complain it ooc ( However it was written AFTER I had written my message not before so it's not like I saw the message and then decided to complain )
Time of Occurrence: 2:59pm CST
Evidence to support your claim: ( I know it may be hard to see here if needed it I can dm it) 20200326145958_1.jpg

Additional members involved/witnessing: it was in OOC so not sure
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was not the one who made the announcement and I was already going to blacklist you for two days for saying that. Also, just because one administrator says that they are going to blacklist you for 24 hours for complaining, doesn't mean that I will have the same discretion. Another thing I am going to add is that just because there is no announcement saying not to complain in OOC, doesn't mean that you can complain in OOC.

I will wait to accept/deny the blacklist appeal until after this staff report is dealt with.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The announcement was mine. Brad has every right to blacklist you from OOC for complaining in it. There has been no misuse of administrative powers and neither was his action unprofessional. He has handled this situation correctly.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.