Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Toes
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62825218
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dixon Sideu

Admin being reported: @mak
and @Balldrip

Reason for Report: Spam arresting. They were given permission to be corrupt. Fine, that's fun, makes the game a bit spicy. They first arrested me for telling them not to beat the mayor to death (Petee Gob) and that was for 5 minutes. When I got out, I was talking about how they were arresting people for no reason. Again, corrupt cops, whatever. But after that they started hunting down my car and ramming it into walls so that they could arrest me. They said "lets put him into the water" because the bridge was up. They started ramming me into the wall after I did nothing and spam arresting me. I was in jail for a total of 20 minutes tonight when I didn't commit a single crime. Then a trial moderator Hop talked to me about it. I was very impressed Hop, he seemed like a much more mature staff member than mak or balldrip. Hop apologized and handled the situation well, while Balldrip and Mak were snickering about arresting me.
Time of Occurrence: Around 1:45 am, 7/8/2020
Evidence to support your claim: No evidence. You can check logs I guess but that doesn't provide context.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Petee Gob, and a cop named Ryan
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please provide your evidence for the staff report - otherwise we're unable to review this further.

Dixon Sideu

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Please provide your evidence for the staff report - otherwise we're unable to review this further.
Sadly I do not have prove, but allow me to go on a miniature rant.
I played a few months ago, and love this server because the uniqueness of the jobs and design itself. It's a lot of fun, and there is a lot of fun rp interactions on here. But before it felt there were more active players. There weren't any bad cops. But when you have people who know they can do anything they want because they have the protection of either being staff or being friends with staff, it gets annoying. Players become disenchanted when there is a ruling class on a server, which there wasn't the last time I played. But now I have seen cops running around spam ticketing people and players not being able to do anything, and they are defended by the staff cop players. This is how you lose active playerbase.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied due to insufficient evidence provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.