Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Banned User
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Tyler Vercetti

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Balldrip
Reason for Report: Ok Lets start off with the fact we had a bank raid and he respawns himself to jump into PVP The Bank Raid End And Upon Ending the raid by arresting the last Alive Player He Takes Player to Police Department L1 Then Proceeds To Make Player Drop Items. Then While Being In the processing room and could have arrested The player. He Takes Player All the way up to prison personally and arrest him there wasting time as he knows the time to raid pd is 60 minutes. So I drove up to layer 2 Prison To Visit Player And He Greets me as if I'm a threat Guns Out Pointing at me telling me to back outta prison So Being Under Fear Rp I Comply. I Sit Outside Prison On A Public Road And he walks up to my Vehicle and tells me to leave. So I Do But i never fully left because I was on a public street trying to visit someone. At This Point I start To Record I drive up and ask if Visitation Is Allowed He Then Arrested me for "Trespassing" And Failure to Comply With Leo When i was not trespassing because I was on a public road and second he had not right to tell me to leave. But He was granting the pd officers to camp the prison Which Should Not Be Allowed As it's corrections job to protect the prison and if necessary have swat Camp There as part of their duty is to camp in needed places if they are not required on the streets. We Even Encountered him Just Stalking us at prison while i was just vibing :(. Anyone I Tagged That Has Part In This If You Have Videos Please Reply With The Evedence That You Have Thank U

Time of Occurrence:9:00 Pm Est Thursday October 1st
Evidence to support your claim:
This Just Points Out My Pov Of Him Letting Officer And Him Self Camp The Prison The delay of arresting me as well was quite extensive

Additional members involved/witnessing: @hushpuppy555 @Pizza @Hunter00001 @Phenix @Jordan Oliver @TheLoser27 @mas
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would also like to say you brought me to a sit and accused me of Raiding Prison I Denied the fact as i left as soon as you died because i knew i was on raid timer and did not want to risk getting a ban. But You blatantly accused me of lying in a sit because you said and i quote " Thank you for being semi truth full tho there is no evidence to confirm you were in there. I Also know your staff and you have the power to do it but I was told you revived yourself right after you died to go to a sit. There was a active shootout don't you think you could have been a bullet shield for a second if any bullets were to hit you mid revive. Tbh Just Because you have the power in my opinion a staff should not use his powers unless it's needed to.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Tyler Park,

Ok Lets start off with the fact we had a bank raid and he respawns himself to jump into PVP

I hopped off of duty to go RP, I was taking reports for about three hours and was burnt out. I saw that there was a bank raid emergency state so I got on cop to assist in the bank raid, there's nothing wrong with that.

End And Upon Ending the raid by arresting the last Alive Player He Takes Player to Police Department L1 Then Proceeds To Make Player Drop Items. Then While Being In the processing room and could have arrested The player. He Takes Player All the way up to prison personally and arrest him there wasting time as he knows the time to raid pd is 60 minutes.

I'm not sure how you are making such claims, but let me explain my side of the story. I am arresting Nik Melander (the player that I made drop the items), and a car pulls into the garage right next to me saying he did nothing wrong, let him go. My first instinct is that there will be a PD raid. So, like you say here, I took him up to penitentiary to arrest him as that is a safe spot as far as I knew at the time. Not sure where you are getting that I was stalling time, but it is safe to assume you are making false claims.

So I drove up to layer 2 Prison To Visit Player And He Greets me as if I'm a threat Guns Out Pointing at me telling me to back outta prison So Being Under Fear Rp I Comply. I Sit Outside Prison On A Public Road And he walks up to my Vehicle and tells me to leave.

Your evidence used in this staff report fails to show what happened before you started recording. We got a tip that there was going to be a prison raid, so as the PD should, we went up there to assist the corrections, and prevent a prison raid. You were told specifically to leave, we made checkpoints at the front, and I ordered other officers to make a checkpoint at the entrance of the hill. At this point you weren’t listening after being told to leave numerous times - so the lieutenant arrested you (just to be clear that wasn’t me that came up to you in the video, that was someone else).

I would also like to say you brought me to a sit and accused me of Raiding Prison I Denied the fact as i left as soon as you died because i knew i was on raid timer and did not want to risk getting a ban.

My report was made well before your friends raided the prison, but then I remembered you did a bank raid, which what started all of this. So I brought it up in the sit to double check you weren't breaking raid timer, like your one friend did. Not sure where assuming something is against the rules.

But You blatantly accused me of lying in a sit because you said and i quote " Thank you for being semi truth full tho there is no evidence to confirm you were in there.

Yes, in fact I did say that, a staff member was taking the sit, and concluded he could not proceed without evidence. After looking at logs he confirmed you did not do a prison raid, and as a player with an extensive history, I was glad you didn't come back and break rules. Like I said before, not sure when accusing someone was against the rules, that's why the report was made, I thought you broke a rule, but you didn't, end of story.

I Also know your staff and you have the power to do it but I was told you revived yourself right after you died to go to a sit. There was a active shootout don't you think you could have been a bullet shield for a second if any bullets were to hit you mid revive. Tbh Just Because you have the power in my opinion a staff should not use his powers unless it's needed to.

I don't see a problem with this. It was a moderator taking the sit who is unable to bring an Administrator, so he asked me to teleport to him, and the only way to do this was to revive myself. I don't see abuse of power here.

It amuses me because you were told to leave multiple times and kept coming back. In your video it seems like you are trying to bait me to do something or potentially have any reason to staff report me. For whatever reason it seems like every time you come back on the server, you instantly come for my neck and try to report me, but never succeed. I’m not sure what grudge you have or whatever you have against me to follow me around to potentially catch me slipping up to make a report, but this is seriously absurd at this point. I would like to add, you should probably attempt to use proper grammar, like the screenshot says below.
s3pc64umVocO43jtgXJr6EjoXfSkhTjTvAyDKoBrRGHy4LyTQVpY1NYWlHh7cvUewAHlzXrEdpL4R1EpD66FqsbXsmC65p_WotpeP8byV9eYJ0zvERhJnMF3rtX7fmwxwIiBzPWu

Moving on, I appreciate the fan club you had going on your radio, a person like me really appreciates that, hopefully our club can meet up every now and then.

Besides that I have nothing to comment on, and will not be replying to this staff report any further.

- Balldrip

Last edited:

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Quadruple posting
I'm not sure how you are making such claims, but let me explain my side of the story. I am arresting Nik Melander (the player that I made drop the items), and a car pulls into the garage right next to me saying he did nothing wrong, let him go. My first instinct is that there will be a PD raid. So, like you say here, I took him up to penitentiary to arrest him as that is a safe spot as far as I knew at the time. Not sure where you are getting that I was stalling time, but it is safe to assume you are making false claims.

You say you made the player(Drop Items in pd may you please explain what items?)

Your evidence used in this staff report fails to show what happened before you started recording. We got a tip that there was going to be a prison raid, so as the PD should, we went up there to assist the corrections, and prevent a prison raid. You were told specifically to leave, we made checkpoints at the front, and I ordered other officers to make a checkpoint at the entrance of the hill. At this point you weren’t listening after being told to leave numerous times - so the lieutenant arrested you (just to be clear that wasn’t me that came up to you in the video, that was someone else).

All that happened before this video was made was that i entered the prison as the doors were open asked for Visitation and you greeted me with a firearm and said leave. And Yes it was the lt that arrested me though you confirmed that I Be arrested Meaning you were apart of the arrest the only thing i did at this time was sit on a public road and ask for visitation nothing ilegal you searched me i had no firearms nothing.

It amuses me because you were told to leave multiple times and kept coming back. In your video it seems like you are trying to bait me to do something or potentially have any reason to staff report me. For whatever reason it seems like every time you come back on the server, you instantly come for my neck and try to report me, but never succeed. I’m not sure what grudge you have or whatever you have against me to follow me around to potentially catch me slipping up to make a report, but this is seriously absurd at this point. I would like to add, you should probably attempt to use proper grammar, like the screenshot says below.

So I came back for a second time the first time i left but stayed near the prison on a public road. Upon Returning for the second time I asked for visitation and started recording to show you were granting your self Other officers not being swat that should be patrolling the city and blocking the prison off. I was just simply gathering evidence On THis report as you know it is needed to file a staff report. And Sorry My Grammar is not the best but I try to keep it looking good :).

like you are trying to bait me to do something or potentially have any reason to staff report me. For whatever reason it seems like every time you come back on the server, you instantly come for my neck and try to report me, but never succeed.

I was not attempting to bait you just getting the evidence that you were using excessive force and granting officers to stay up there. I would also like to say I don't target you its the fact you just always break rules and get away with it many times Because People Don't Have Valid Evidence Such As My last Report Were you and i Both Know damn well you were being transphobic but all because I did not have a video to back it up it got denied.

Please @Balldrip Tell me What Items You Made Nik Melander Drop in the pd

Since Balldrip Is Failing To Reply To My Very Valid Question I will Speak Of What I saw And What the logs would back me up on. I heard Balldrip Making Nik Melander Drop Several items In PD Interrogation And the only Item that You Would have to make him drop is a pistol and equipped lockpick. Because These Items Are Broken And Do Not Confiscate though I heard several things drop Which I'm Assuming You Put Him Under Fear Rp And Made Him Drop Everything illegal so when confiscated if here were to raid the PD items That were Not Taken Directly From The Body would not be in the pd locker room. And If This is True I Assume you knew what you were doing and attempted make it so if he did end up raiding he would still not get anything back.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This staff report is not fully supported by the evidence provided, since you only started recording in the middle of the situation. However, there are a few things I would like to address:
  • The Police Department is allowed to send backup/reinforcements to the prison if needed. If there is a legitimate threat on the prison, they are allowed to set up defenses and protect the facility. This is also valid for high-value prisoners, and it is not limited to the examples I mentioned here;
  • If you were instructed, by a police officer, to leave the area, you should have complied with his order, instead of returning to the same area afterwards. Since you decided to do that, you were arrested and it is completely your fault;
  • If Balldrip revived himself for a sit, when asked to, that is fine. As he mentioned, staff members cannot target ranks that have a higher immunity than their own rank.

With that in mind, I do not see how balldrip misused his administrative powers or broke our server and/or community rules.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.