Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Nas
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101943008
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sergej Vogel

Admin being reported @thekylevanhorn

Reason for Report: Not handling my ticket, he declined reviewing my proof and says i metagamed even tho i messaged admins that i lost my stuff and need help. I reopend more and kyle claimed all of them and still couldn't help me. I really want my stuff back. Someone hit me with their car and then i got killed in crossfire and my dead body has been looted. (i was unarmed but had a lot of drug gear on me) (He also gave me a warning point which i did not know. Not acceptable. He should have told me that i have a point and he DIDNT review my proof.
Time of Occurrence: 21:50 (Mez)
Evidence to support your claim:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zYdt6OZl3eh7w/d1337Q9jL6bO?invite=cr-MSxBRHEsMTAxODU3MDI3LA

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So you got hit by a car and got up then got killed in crossfire.. its called wrong place wrong time nothing I can do there. When you were dead you were pming ber to get stuff off your body which is metagaming. After I said I could not do anything and closed the ticket you opened the ticket back up and complained. Then I closed that and you opened about 3-4 other tickets about the same thing. Then when you know you weren't going to get your way you pmd Marwan on the discord complaining. You broke several rules and you have been warned about doing stuff like this before.

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So you got hit by a car and got up then got killed in crossfire.. its called wrong place wrong time nothing I can do there. When you were dead you were pming ber to get stuff off your body which is metagaming. After I said I could not do anything and closed the ticket you opened the ticket back up and complained. Then I closed that and you opened about 3-4 other tickets about the same thing. Then when you know you weren't going to get your way you pmd Marwan on the discord complaining. You broke several rules and you have been warned about doing stuff like this before.
INCORRect, you are lying. I did not say i want him to take my stuff. I stated that i died and lost my stuff due to RDM. You are basically just lying

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I read the logs. You said can you get my stuff I lost it bc RDM. You also received a warning point for this situation

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I read the logs. You said can you get my stuff I lost it bc RDM. You also received a warning point for this situation
You did not tell me that
iam pretty sure u have to tell me when u warn me
You are lying. I said I got rdmed for no reason and asked him if he has my stuff. Stop lying kyle

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You did not tell me that
iam pretty sure u have to tell me when u warn me
You are lying. I said I got rdmed for no reason and asked him if he has my stuff. Stop lying kyle
I got no reason to lie

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Well, for some reason you do. you didnt tell me i was being warned nor did u review my proof.
I watched over the whole thing from above so no need to see the video. I also checked logs bc you are known for metagaming which you did.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.