Gentoromus

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

This situation has already been handled and if i had video I might make an appeal but I wasn't recording at the time, but here's the story. I was sitting in the car wash near industrial just sitting there waiting for crime. After a while I got bored and decided to check in on industrial and surprise surprise some poor bastards are being raided by like 3-6 armed guys, (i only saw three but I assumed there was more because all three were aiming at each other or down the road near me and not at the warehouse they were at) I called for back-up and as I did a black range rover pulled up behind me with 2 guys with class 3's on their backs. Thinking they were reinforcements I opened up as they backed up to leave ( i thought they were going to come back on foot and kill me) Me feeling that my life was legitimately in danger I shot, i also remember someone saying a staff member said we can shoot if someone have a class 3 in a car on their back as they are a danger to society (keep in mind them getting close enough for me to see their guns automatically means they can kill me). To run through what i was thinking in that short time: there's a group of armed men raiding a warehouse and now two more are pulling up behind me, I'm going to die unless I act. I want to know if i did the right thing within the rules? Because logically and realistically any cop would shoot. i don't hesitate anymore as cop because that's how you die.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Tbh I'd do the same. Yet there really are two sides of it, one being that 9 times out of 10 you are going to die unless you act immediately. However, the other side of it is that the other 1 out of 10 deserve a chance since they aren't there to merc you. RPing on PD is tricky if you are TRULY RPing PD.