Not open for further replies.

Stormcloak

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: James Gambino
Steam Name: Stormcloak
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11679348

Date and time of loss: 8/14/2018 7:00 PM (CT)
What happened: So while I was playing with a few friends, a message appeared on the top that said there was going to be a restart due to an update. Unfortunately we weren't told that there was going to be a rollback and I didn't know I should've taken screenshots of my levels/inventory and bank. Now I had a lot of stuff lost but I don't remember the exact quantity of each item. Just before this happened, my friends and I raided a warehouse which contained a lot of ore for gun making. Because I don't know the exact quantity of how many stacks of different ore, I won't request any to be returned. I'm not upset about this happening because I understand the stress the staff team faces when something like this happens. I'd reccomend having conversations over voice chat with people who have lost something. That way you can determine who's lying and who's sincere. The reason why I'm putting in this request is for the possibility of it being approved and saving time gathering more resources and levels.

What do you need refunded:

Levels: 25 Player level, 3 Crafting level, 9 Police level, 23 UPS level (If UPS levels make a difference on how much money you earn, I'd like it returned.) and 15 Woodcutting level

Item(s): $9,000 dollars (Please add $9,000 dollars to what I already have, not set my cash to $9,000.), gardening trowel, watering can, a pickaxe, 6 pots, 100 weed, 12 cocaine seeds, fishing pole, 3 bait, 9 doritos, 8 bottles of water, M1911, a small Kevlar, a case of pistol ammo, a lockpick, a restraint, and a Guy Fawkes mask

Evidence: Unfortunately none, we weren't told to take a screenshot of our inventory/bank/levels.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Refund granted. Go to the bank to claim it. Incase you are missing JOB XP create a report if there are Senior Administrators and above online and link them this thread. The refunding staff member needs to confirm here by either editing my response or replying down below.

Status
Not open for further replies.