Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Fitz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

A description of your technical issue: Any time I try to join the server just get stuck on initializing and have no button to press.

Has it happened before?: Started ever since 2.0 launched

Extraneous details/description:
I was able to join once when 2.0 first launched and I could check out the Monophone, but crushers were bugged so I got off. Now I cannot rejoin fully and have to type disconnect in the console just to leave that screen.

Have you checked “solved” for your issue?:
Yes, and I saw some solutions offered such as changing resolution, uninstalling all addons, uninstalling good, reinstalling good, addons, and verifying game. have also tried launch in different betas and no beta. None have worked. I have been a member here for about 3 years now. This is literally the only game I play on pc and would be a real shame to lose it.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to trying them.
TY <3
~Logan Fitz

D

Deleted member 12627

What's your internet speed? I've only ever had trouble initializing when my ping was out of wack

Logan Fitz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

not the best to get around 250-350 ping during the day, but at night it's under 100 so shouldn't be an issue?

D

Deleted member 12627

not the best to get around 250-350 ping during the day, but at night it's under 100 so shouldn't be an issue?
Well, if your connection is super unstable that could be it. Do a speedtest here, and post the results here. So for example take a screenshot like this.
12073463646.png

Honestly if your ping is super bad that could be it, I know a couple of my friends had that issue because of their bad internet. It seems to fix if you just wait it out. If you have like 1mbs that would prolly be what's causing it.

D

Deleted member 12627

Bad ping is honestly the only thing I can think of being the issue

Console

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would say ping could do it, but bad data could prolong the init from happening. When push comes to shove I would first go into the data folder and delete everything(you may choose to have a backup). THIS WILL DELETE ANY CLIENT-SIDE SETTINGS IN-GAME/IN MONO AND ANYTHING ELSE THE SERVERS HAVE SAVED AND PUT ON YOUR DATA FOLDER. But again it's worth it if you really can't get in. Another option I've seen from Devul is deleting the cl.db in the file and that could also be a fix but again anything the servers have saved may also be deleted(i think with mono they have some of it saved server-side and will be updated upon joining).
If all else fails get in contact with a developer or community manager at your earliest convenience.
P.S if you need help finding those files come back here.

D

Deleted member 12627

I would say ping could do it, but bad data could prolong the init from happening. When push comes to shove I would first go into the data folder and delete everything(you may choose to have a backup). THIS WILL DELETE ANY CLIENT-SIDE SETTINGS IN-GAME/IN MONO AND ANYTHING ELSE THE SERVERS HAVE SAVED AND PUT ON YOUR DATA FOLDER. But again it's worth it if you really can't get in. Another option I've seen from Devul is deleting the cl.db in the file and that could also be a fix but again anything the servers have saved may also be deleted(i think with mono they have some of it saved server-side and will be updated upon joining).
If all else fails get in contact with a developer or community manager at your earliest convenience.
P.S if you need help finding those files come back here.
This is a good option to try

Status
Not open for further replies.