stuck

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Bob ross

Monolith Newcomer
Jul 21, 2019
im just stuck on initializing for like the past hour i tried restarting gmod still didn't work idk if it's just me but does anyone have a solution

Rondell

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
Aug 2, 2018
Pine County
Try lowering your Gmod Settings, and using Retry in console.
only solutions there is for this type of issue is just try reconnecting again.

Hector

Monolith Pleb
Feb 11, 2020
Canada
Happened to me when I used chromium. Try using the other version of it or just go back to the regular branch.

Rashid

Monolith Rookie
Jun 10, 2019
im just stuck on initializing for like the past hour i tried restarting gmod still didn't work idk if it's just me but does anyone have a solution
Hi there,
This happened to me, make sure you aren't using chromium or x64.
Both of these are extremely unstable and cause that issue.

JucaMais

Monolith Grinder
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
If you have an SSD and enough storage space, consider moving your Gmod game to it. it will definatelly fix.
I know this might be a vague answer but it is something that really works