Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1679271657956.png

Hello fellow Monolith Players,

Currently I'm looking to see what kind of events you want to do, I know that TDM is a favorite for most, and people have been suggesting the Purge lately as well, but I want to see what ideas of events you think would be great or like to see, suggest your event below and we'll look into it.

Give us a name for the event, tell us what the event is about, how many people do you think it should take to do the event, give us as much detail if you can about it, if it's an event based off something for example Squid Game's Red Light, Green Light, if you can provide video about it, that'd be great as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrackNweeD

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What about an event with a good reward at the end

• Haha
Reactions: Tye

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A few suggestions:

- Capture the flag
- Musical chairs
- More races (those are always fun)
- Hide and seek in a certain area of the map
- Climb / parkour event

I'll post more as I think of some.

Reactions: Jet

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ECO RACE, (more eco events please) only saw this done once about a year ago and it might have just been last round but basically it was a standard race around l2 but people could bring whatever they wanted gun wise, it sounds bad but it was really fun and done well, with a car like the omni it can be really fun as you can choose to either try win the race or just try shoot people.

Reactions: Jet

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A few suggestions:

- Capture the flag
- Musical chairs
- More races (those are always fun)
- Hide and seek in a certain area of the map
- Climb / parkour event

I'll post more as I think of some.

We've already got a Hide & Seek event in the works, as well as couple of Racing Event we're currently looking into, will add the others to the list however!

ECO RACE, (more eco events please) only saw this done once about a year ago and it might have just been last round but basically it was a standard race around l2 but people could bring whatever they wanted gun wise, it sounds bad but it was really fun and done well, with a car like the omni it can be really fun as you can choose to either try win the race or just try shoot people.

Yeah, we had an event in 2021 called Ironman Race which is basically similar to what you described except I don't believe it was an Eco Event, will definitely add it to the list though, if you have any more ideas for Eco Events, please do suggest them, we'll look into more Eco Related Events.

What about an event with a good reward at the end

Feel free to suggest what kind of event you'd like to see happen on the server and what kind of good reward you'd like to see be given at the end of it, more money? an item?

Last edited:

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Over the years the best events were events where you werent teleported to a box or arena. events where its map-wide and its some big cool event. thats i think what i would want more of. if i still played

Kevin Saints

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

can we do one about hamborger prop push

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Another suggestion:

Maybe a bigger/planned out event, a 2v2 or 3v3 tournament where players can chose their partner(s) and register their team on the forums in a bracket. Then we randomize who goes against who in a set of rounds until 2 teams makes it to the last round.

We can plan the event out a few weeks in advance for a certain date so people can schedule accordingly.

The prize for 1st place could be a special cosmetic item, either something that has been given before or something new that is placed into the game. 2nd prize 100k to each player on the team, and 3rd place 50k.

Weapons would be different into the next level of the bracket.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

can we do one about hamborger prop push
We've done prop push events before; I'll add it to the ideas though. image-removebg-preview.png

Another suggestion:

Maybe a bigger/planned out event, a 2v2 or 3v3 tournament where players can chose their partner(s) and register their team on the forums in a bracket. Then we randomize who goes against who in a set of rounds until 2 teams makes it to the last round.

We can plan the event out a few weeks in advance for a certain date so people can schedule accordingly.

The prize for 1st place could be a special cosmetic item, either something that has been given before or something new that is placed into the game. 2nd prize 100k to each player on the team, and 3rd place 50k.

Weapons would be different into the next level of the bracket.

Currently looking into this.

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

wheelchair/tricycle vs people with a machete, arena should be small tho

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV